Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm tired, I'm off !

Reviews

Default I'm tired, I'm off !

I'm not doing a Westie, just sick of reading all these nasty threads. There is one person in particular I would love to see banned permanently, yes you vicious bitch Liz Hilton !
    May I propose to Pat that you ban anyone using racist insults here. She is guilty of this in nearly all of the bile she spews.
    She remains oblivious to the sensitivities associated with a British person being racist against us. The history between her country & ours & the mountain of pain it caused so many of us. I am not unaffected by the past or her. I admit it Liz, you've gotten to me. I hate you ! In a previous life I might have wanted to damage you.
    But time moves on & I think I will too until she is on here no more. You are poisonous.

Please PM me Pat when you have finally put out the trash,
    Slan,
    TheNads.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    I'm not doing a Westie, just sick of reading all these nasty threads. There is one person in particular I would love to see banned permanently, yes you vicious bitch Liz Hilton !
    May I propose to Pat that you ban anyone using racist insults here. She is guilty of this in nearly all of the bile she spews.
    She remains oblivious to the sensitivities associated with a British person being racist against us. The history between her country & ours & the mountain of pain it caused so many of us. I am not unaffected by the past or her. I admit it Liz, you've gotten to me. I hate you ! In a previous life I might have wanted to damage you.
    But time moves on & I think I will too until she is on here no more. You are poisonous.

Slan,
    TheNads.
    Hey Nads..
    Why should you have to leave because of the likes of her. you have more to offer than she ever will. if Patricia lets this happpen, well its a disgrace..
    Nads..you will be missed

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink Ahhhhhhhh bless..... not another loser.........

Slan,
    TheNads.

AND THE NEXT RACIST THING I HAVE SAID WOULD BE???? I havent made any racist remarks you silly little boy although i have had to bear some horrible remarks about my fellow countrymen........

Be a bloody man if you are a man and grow up - how many times - having a blond moment is not racist its a snipe at blondes something they do to themselves to, and as for an Irish one, who said that was in the derogatory manner it might have been a compliment - too touchy is what you are.........

Boo Hoo if you are unhappy then just go dont be a woos and talk about it, do it........

Bully huh you have no idea - still Paws does ..........now that was funny.

The king is dead long live the Queen.........

4. Default so popular

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post

AND THE NEXT RACIST THING I HAVE SAID WOULD BE???? I havent made any racist remarks you silly little boy although i have had to bear some horrible remarks about my fellow countrymen........

Be a bloody man if you are a man and grow up - how many times - having a blond moment is not racist its a snipe at blondes something they do to themselves to, and as for an Irish one, who said that was in the derogatory manner it might have been a compliment - too touchy is what you are.........

Boo Hoo if you are unhappy then just go dont be a woos and talk about it, do it........

Bully huh you have no idea - still Paws does ..........now that was funny.

The king is dead long live the Queen.........

Lizzy every where you go you just make loads of friends. what is it like being so popular?
    it must be great being the queen

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink Something you my love will never know or may i call you Dermot

Quote Originally Posted by Bigger Paws View Post
    Lizzy every where you go you just make loads of friends. what is it like being so popular?
    it must be great being the queen

One feels like one knows one so well after a long and boring conversation last week.........so little man what is it like being so popular........

FABULOUS DARLING ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS.............

TA TA FOR NOW MY DEAR ONE.........TALLYHO AND DONT SPARE THE HORSES.

XXX lIZZY

6. Default

One feels like one knows one so well after a long and boring conversation last week.........so little man what is it like being so popular........

FABULOUS DARLING ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS.............

TA TA FOR NOW MY DEAR ONE.........TALLYHO AND DONT SPARE THE HORSES.

XXX lIZZY

Elizabeth my darling you may call me anything you like.
    As long as you love me,

Reviews

I havent made any racist remarks you silly little boy although i have had to bear some horrible remarks about my fellow countrymen........
    [/SIZE]
    you are constantly making racist remarks.... and you deserve to get it throwin right back at you... until you stop with all your racist shit about "paddies" and "small dick irish" then ill continue to call you a skankie geebag bitch!!!!!!! fuck off to your english boards you geebag

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hot lizzy View Post
    the king is dead long live the queen......... :d

[/size]
    you??? A queen???? You can be bought and sold!!!!!!! Your no queen.. Your a geebag

Default Nads, Sweetheart

Slan,
    TheNads.
    I am so sad to see you so sad. You are my sweet nads, and I dont like to see you sad. I know there are so many mean insults being throw around, and even I get overwhelmed with it, and yes I too have to take little leaves of absence from here at times. If you do decide to not come back, please do keep in touch with me. I have yahoo messenger, i can give you my ID so we can chat. Cheer up, as you do indeed have some friends here, and I am one of them. God Bless you Sexy. x Dolly

Reviews

You shouldn't leave for these reasons though I fully understand your frustration, by the way hows your recently operated on mickey?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast