Thread: Congrats Chelsea - yet ANOTHER record

Reviews

Thumbs up Congrats Chelsea - yet ANOTHER record

Its only half time and Chelsea have another record - 10 (and counting) successive away wins.
    Of course they had to pass the previous team who held the record - yep you guessed it - Chelsea again!

And an apology from my goodself - I have been rather critical of our Nic but its good see he listened and responded well

Wonder what would have happened if Droba had been fit from the start?

Reviews

If Drogba was fit he might have been throwing coins
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up If Drog's was fit we may not of scored that many......

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    If Drogba was fit he might have been throwing coins

Poor old highwayman, its all swings and roundabout for arsehole Wenger.

I do feel for you - not a lot but i do see how hard it must be to be an Arsenal supporter these days and not know which team or how they are going to playing - I hurt as much for you as you did for me the other champs league game against Roma.......and that wasn't much aye.......that goes for Kermit to, nerr nerr....... and alechoran....... don't know any other gooners on here Liverpool dun good to...... thats football speak for did well.

We do love to beat you lads though. Footie isn't looking like it used to at Arsenal and its no longer pretty........buy some players. Christmas and the Sales will be on soon and i have heard from a Client of mine some interesting things about arsenal....... no he isnt a scout hes a .... not going to say but you guys know that some of my clients have rather intesting jobs, pity the city guys aren't giving tips any more......nothing to tip on although i do always go to the bookies to put bets on where players are going before there is even a sniff of them going anywhere.

Internationals this week so thats something to look forward to......... xxx to thehighwayman.

Reviews

I wasn't as hurt with this result as I'm getting used to it. The title was a longshot anyhow. I sort of expected Villa to get some sort of result with the pace they have up front and Arsenals inconsistency. They looked more like Arsenal than Arsenal themselves.

I wouldn't call Wenger an asshole. See what he's done for the club the last 12 years. It was a team in mid table with Bruce Rioch when he took over. He's brought fantastic football to the team and win alot of trophies. The most successful manager in the history of the club. If he had money like Chelsea Arsenal would be winning year in year out. A manager like Wenger and money would be a lethal combination. It's very easy for people to question the manager when things go wrong. When they beat United and the Carling Cup win over Wigan everything was great. It's not all doom and gloom theres plenty good players at the club in both the first team and the reserves. Sooner or later it will all come right. Remember Man Utd a few years ago Beckham left, Roy Keane was past his best. Everyone was questioning Ferguson. Then a few years later they start winning titles again and another champions league. And theres also Liverpool who haven't won a title in 18 years, but have a very good chance this season. Theres more pressure on them to win a title than Arsenal.
    Last edited by thehighwayman; 16-11-08 at 18:54.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up Go take a look at my post on here - Its PigPaws on a swingers site

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I wasn't as hurt with this result as I'm getting used to it. The title was a longshot anyhow. I sort of expected Villa to get some sort of result with the pace they have up front and Arsenals inconsistency. They looked more like Arsenal than Arsenal themselves.

I wouldn't call Wenger an asshole. See what he's done for the club the last 12 years. It was a team in mid table with Bruce Rioch when he took over. He's brought fantastic football to the team and win alot of trophies. The most successful manager in the history of the club. If he had money like Chelsea Arsenal would be winning year in year out. A manager like Wenger and money would be a lethal combination. It's very easy for people to question the manager when things go wrong. When they beat United and the Carling Cup win over Wigan everything was great. It's not all doom and gloom theres plenty good players at the club in both the first team and the reserves. Sooner or later it will all come right. Remember Man Utd a few years ago Beckham left, Roy Keane was past his best. Everyone was questioning Ferguson. Then a few years later they start winning titles again and another champions league.

YOU HAVE TO GO TO MY POST OR GO STRAIGHT TO www.bigpaws.swings4ireland.com

Its out paws with his real name and his age etc., of course i wouldnt begin to guess that this was really him - he he it is though.........sad or what.