Thread: Rough or smooth? Your egg decides!

Reviews

Default Rough or smooth? Your egg decides!

I read something interesting in the Times yesterday

Apparently it has been scientifically proven that when women are ovulating, they are most atttacted to very masculine hairy men
    And when they are least fertile, they go for more feminine type gentle men

Wonder if its true?

2. Default But

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    I read something interesting in the Times yesterday

Apparently it has been scientifically proven that when women are ovulating, they are most atttacted to very masculine hairy men
    And when they are least fertile, they go for more feminine type gentle men

Wonder if its true?
    what if a guy is masculine hairy but femine type and gentle???Then what?

Her ovaries must be like a TT race then,
    Westside.

I am attracted to very masculine,hairy men in general......

Does that mean i m ovulating all the time?
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    I am attracted to very masculine,hairy men in general......

Does that mean i m ovulating all the time?
    ah, but Anna, you also like the ladies, so that must be when you are not!

Red face I do find my eggs play a part in such decisions!!!

What about us masculine but feathery men?

I think we should ask Harry Hill.

Masculine or gentle, which is best?

FIGHT!!!!
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Default Oh Yes 100% true

First of all, maybe I suggest getting yourself a copy of the best book ever on Human sexuality?

"Whats Love Got To Do With It" by Meridith F. Small

Basically, during a women's cycle, there is a phase where she produces more testosterone. Another stage where she produces more estrogen. The two hormones create completely different moods and needs in a women. Testosterone is the sex hormone. Testosterone makes a person want to FUCK, no emotional attachment, no warm fuzzy feelings, just desperation to FUCK! Estrogen creates the warm fuzzy feeling, makes us want to cuddle and sometimes cry when we feel "love". Estrogen is essential for women, as it is what makes us care for babies if we have them. Estrogen gives us that strong emotional attachment, and is essential for mothers to care and protect their child. Often the effects estrogen annoys adult men who show high signs of testosterone, since their needs are more sexual then emotional. This is why there are so many fights between highly emotional (high estrogen levels) women and high testosterone leveled men. The needs are different between testosterone and estrogen. To be compatible, seek someone who is on the same hormone level as yourself or that you desire to equal to. When a women takes the birth control pill, you will often see an increase in sexual desire. This is because testosterone is in a high dose in the pill, since the pill's purpose is to "fool" the women's body into thinking she is pregnant, which in turn keeps her from getting pregnant. "how can a women get pregnant if she already is pregnant?" Thats what little game the birth control plays on a women's body, which is why it is affective for birth control use. Women produce more testosterone when they are pregnant, since they are pumping all those hormones into the fetus....(another story).
    Men with alot of hair on face and body, and also deeper voices, will have more testosterone then a man with little body hair and higher pitched voice. Often you will not see hardly any emotional expression from a man with these high testosterone signs. The more testosterone, the more a person wants to FUCK without emotional attachment.
    A women can soak up testosterone off of a man. By living with a man with high testosterone levels, a women's period often gets regular every month, her sexual desire increases...
    When a women wants to feel emotional, she will choose to be around a man with less testosterone. Maybe her needs are more emotional then sexual, which is why she will choose a man with less body hair, and lower testosterone levels.
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 16-11-08 at 20:22.

Reviews

Default Heed this lady

Dolly,
    Is there a topic you are not an authority on ? I think not !
    I continue to be in awe of you & await details of your promised visit to us. Please hurry along, you are a goddess dear.

Paging nurse Darling, paging nurse Darling,
    ThaNads.