View Poll Results: who shot j.r hilton in the 3 seasons b+b in ballymun

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • big paws

    0 0%
  • big daddy

    2 50.00%
  • gemma

    1 25.00%
  • epsilon

    0 0%
  • marijuana

    1 25.00%
  • westside

    0 0%
  • brenda

    0 0%
  • patricia

    0 0%
  • anna savich

    0 0%
  • alyssa jenkins

    0 0%
  • roryman

    0 0%
  • mommy hilton 69th

    0 0%
  • rebecca

    0 0%
  • shergar

    0 0%
  • clarence hilten

    0 0%
  • dolly darling

    0 0%
  • bigbadjohn

    0 0%
  • rodeoman

    1 25.00%
  • alexhoran

    0 0%
  • highwayman

    0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: who shot J.R hilton?????

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    69 liz-land street in london
    Posts
    17

    Thumbs up who shot J.R hilton?????

    as every1 in e-i soapland knows liz hilton is coming to ireland this weekend. shes staying in a 1 star b+b called the 4 seasons in ballymun.

    inevitably in soap opera style dallas led e-i drama j.riz hilton is going to get shot.

    she has few frends and a few more enemies here, so

    who shot j.r hilton
    Last edited by Shergar; 14-11-08 at 17:29.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    DARK ROOM SUROUNDED BY DIRTY NAPPIES
    Posts
    75

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Shergar View Post
    as every1 in e-i soapland knows liz hilton is coming to ireland this weekend. shes staying in a 1 star b+b called the 4 seasons in ballymun.

    inevitably in soap opera style dallas led e-i drama j.riz hilton is going to get shot.

    she has few frends and a few more enemies here, so

    who shot j.r hilton
    HOW COULD U SPEAK ABOUT YOUR SISTER LIKE THAT?? WHAT WOULD THE ARCH BISHOP SAY??????????? HE COACHES THE HILTON BASKETBALL TEAM & GAVE US OUR SUPER-POWERS...... I KNOW SHES A DISGRACE & A TWO BIT HORE BUT WE ARE BETTER THAN EVERY ONE-ELSE ERGO THATS Y WE HAV 10 MILLION POINTS........ & FOR ALL YOU POTATO'S I MEAN PADDIES MY DAUGHTER SHALL BE WEARING THE LATEST BODY ARMOURED TAMPAX SO WE WIN HA HILTON POWER...... ps whoever does it try not to hit her heart as i shall be requiring a new one any day now

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Thank God I'm not on the suspects list; I get the blame for enough shit as it is.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default Suicide

    Hey Shergar.. what if its suicide..

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    i'm behind you
    Posts
    1,238
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Wat prize is on offer i would not use a gun a clove of garlic wud b just as effective & wat if it was a tag team effort
    Last edited by big daddy 69; 14-11-08 at 18:48.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    69 liz-land street in london
    Posts
    17

    Wink Top of the list

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Thank God I'm not on the suspects list; I get the blame for enough shit as it is.
    Fear not carlos, you r at the top of the second list any more volunteers ?'? sister shergar xxx p.s fancy getting ur oats with me ?

  7. #7
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Thumbs up If this were any funnier i would bust my sides laughing at you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shergar View Post
    as every1 in e-i soapland knows liz hilton is coming to ireland this weekend. shes staying in a 1 star b+b called the 4 seasons in ballymun.

    inevitably in soap opera style dallas led e-i drama j.riz hilton is going to get shot.

    she has few frends and a few more enemies here, so

    who shot j.r hilton

    Ah to be sure i told you already it was Kristen Shephard that shot J.R. - still being dense as you all are i have it here for you again......still with A.D.D. you will doubtfully be fogetting this info.......

    You do need to try to be a little cleverer cos this is yet another boring poll - where have all the nice interesting intelligent folk gone - oh yeah out for a few thousand pints - oh well no use crying over spilt guiness ............

    Another lame threat on my life so here is where i am right this second - im at the lovely and far nicer hotel than i thought when i was here before - The Four Season Hotel - Dublin so come on over and see me........Still will i be working or sherking - the latter of course and anyone that wishes to see me dead.........bring it on cos this is very funny cos non of you have the balls to even hit a punch bag........

    SEE YOU SOON...........COME ON GEMMA BRING IT ON WITH YOUR PIMP OF A BOYFRIEND REALLY WOULD LOVE TO MEET THE GIRL THAT'S GOT THE CLAP.

    CIAO.............BEE SEEING YOU...........



  8. #8
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Talking Assisted suicide - im going to offer to help there

    Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Hey Shergar.. what if its suicide..
    Want me to assist you, would be my pleasure.......ta ta....... xxx

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    i'm behind you
    Posts
    1,238
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Ah to be sure i told you already it was Kristen Shephard that shot J.R. - still being dense as you all are i have it here for you again......still with A.D.D. you will doubtfully be fogetting this info.......

    You do need to try to be a little cleverer cos this is yet another boring poll - where have all the nice interesting intelligent folk gone - oh yeah out for a few thousand pints - oh well no use crying over spilt guiness ............

    Another lame threat on my life so here is where i am right this second - im at the lovely and far nicer hotel than i thought when i was here before - The Four Season Hotel - Dublin so come on over and see me........Still will i be working or sherking - the latter of course and anyone that wishes to see me dead.........bring it on cos this is very funny cos non of you have the balls to even hit a punch bag........

    SEE YOU SOON...........COME ON GEMMA BRING IT ON WITH YOUR PIMP OF A BOYFRIEND REALLY WOULD LOVE TO MEET THE GIRL THAT'S GOT THE CLAP.

    CIAO.............BEE SEEING YOU...........


    So u go away for the weekend just 2 spend your time here y did u bother

  10. #10
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Default Why..........to see the all blacks beat the irish.........you aksed

    Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    so u go away for the weekend just 2 spend your time here y did u bother

    see the hacker and them hack the irish to pieces.....why else.......

    You are so stupid it aint for the countryside and all the wonderful sights
    mostly to say hi to some of the guys that are going to the game that im very friendly with - i will be with rodeoman - well im here with him now and ladies, he is one big guy.........very tall ........ex-rugby player........

    So shit for brains thats one of the reasons and the other is that i can......

    Ta ta............the wonderful, one and only, liz..........hot............hilton....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •