Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The best Shit you ever had

Reviews

Default The best Shit you ever had

Granted a lot of my topics are hit and miss and they do fill up the forum but those who dont like them dont reply................So the best shit you have ever had??? I have the runs most nights so there is nothing better than a nice steamy shit.Not very interesting I know. Wish I could say I shared one with Liz!
    Sometimes I even leave the door open, have a good book ready or even some wank material and just have some "me" time.
    It is a little sanctuary after all.

Gross i know, but some of you will find it funny- probably the men!

Reviews

Thats rather uncouth rory. I'm going to start my own new thread, "the best things I ever did while drinking camomile tea". Boring maybe but it will also help fill the forum.

Best ever shit was in Dunmore cave, it just lingered in the still air!

Hah Roryman wants to be...

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    Granted a lot of my topics are hit and miss and they do fill up the forum but those who dont like them dont reply................So the best shit you have ever had??? I have the runs most nights so there is nothing better than a nice steamy shit.Not very interesting I know. Wish I could say I shared one with Liz!
    Sometimes I even leave the door open, have a good book ready or even some wank material and just have some "me" time.
    It is a little sanctuary after all.
    Gross i know, but some of you will find it funny- probably the men!
    This question will confuse Marijuana as it did me - I thought you were asking about smoking pot ! My answer was gonna be Northern Lights (mari will understand) in Terneuzen, a town on the dutch/belgian border. There is a 'shop' just on the border which caters for those who wanna bit of weed - The belgians have just to pop over the border, literally a few feet to sample the exceess which are illegal only a few metres away.
    Best high I ever got from dope - laughing my head off within seconds of the first drag - everything and everybody was absoulutely hysterical.

As for best ever dump ? I like the ones that rise out of the water - you know the type one big long chunky log of brown. The kind which just wont flush. Kinda like Michael Myers in Halloween. Funny thing is that when you do eventually manage to flush the bastard you immediately begin to miss it .

Are you a fan of the charachter Mister Hanky in South Park, Rory ?

Blog Entries

A friend of mine used to have a regular who shat in the shower.

Lovely gent apparently. Always arrived for his booking on time, handed her an envelope with the right money in it - got down to business, straight sex nothing kinky, blew his load, then said "Thanks very much love, can I use the bathroom quickly?" Then off he'd disappear into the bathroom, before popping back out 5 minutes later, saying a final cheerio and going on his merry way.

Then she'd go into the bathroom and they'd always be one shit sitting on the floor of the shower.

I don't know how she put up with him, but she did, and she never even said anything to him about it.

She said to me of the situation "Ah I don't mind him! There's much worse than him out there. I just put on a pair of Quinnsworth disposable plastic gloves, pick it up and pop it in the toilet, then give the shower a good rinse with disinfectant."

So shitter, own up, are you still around somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    A friend of mine used to have a regular who shat in the shower.

Lovely gent apparently. Always arrived for his booking on time, handed her an envelope with the right money in it - got down to business, straight sex nothing kinky, blew his load, then said "Thanks very much love, can I use the bathroom quickly?" Then off he'd disappear into the bathroom, before popping back out 5 minutes later, saying a final cheerio and going on his merry way.

Then she'd go into the bathroom and they'd always be one shit sitting on the floor of the shower.

I don't know how she put up with him, but she did, and she never even said anything to him about it.

She said to me of the situation "Ah I don't mind him! There's much worse than him out there. I just put on a pair of Quinnsworth disposable plastic gloves, pick it up and pop it in the toilet, then give the shower a good rinse with disinfectant."

So shitter, own up, are you still around somewhere?
    Was he French by any chance ?

Smile auto-bidet!

my favourite shits are the ones where it drops like a bomb and causes a jet of toilet bowl water to shoot up and hit you bang on the hole.

a shit and clean in one go.
    does it get any better?

dom

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking Oh you racist im french today.........

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    Was he French by any chance ?
    Today i am mostly going to be French so don't get all racist.......you know how offensive that is to me.........

YOU STILL LOVE ME DONT YOU ALECHORAN...........MAKE THE MOST COS ALLEDGEDLY I AM GOING TO BE DEAD SOON........ xxx..........

Reviews

Well, its good to see people DO have a sense of humour, including Poppy - good on ya man!

I wasnt actually looking for the kind of ploop ploop detail some of you have included, I was more aiming for those Joyce type potted meat moments, but thanks all the same!

Thumbs up

I'm so ugly looking that constipation has never been a problem for me - I just look in a mirror and literally scare the shit out of myself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast