View Poll Results: duplicate ID's will have their accounts suspended.

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes - permanent ban

4 33.33%
  • no - its harmless

2 16.67%
  • yes - temporary suspension only

4 33.33%
  • Total Freedom (anarchy ?)- as many ID's as you want

2 16.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this an idea ye would support ?

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking You forgot who shot j.r...........well i shall tell

Quote Originally Posted by clarence hilten View Post
    MUMMY, YOURE GETTING OVEN READY EDDIE in a bit of a FLAP here.

hes just hoping for a return of the good ol days when"WHO SHOT J.R" ruled the roost.

in the end nobody shot JR, even though EVERYONE wanted too.

IT WAS ALL A DREAM - SUCH ARE SOAP OPERAS

your loving boy/girl
    Clarence
    Dearest Ms/Mr Hilten........it was sue ellen's sister........jeepers you don't remember that ..........wow thought everyone new, still im guessing you haven't yet had all the shows televised in Ireland yet, rather behind the U.S.A and Great Britain as usual.

Oven Ready is busy right now out slaying turkeys for your Christmas din dins....bless he is one cock in a million.......

What he says is correct like it or not.....not i would suggest but he, Alechoran and the gorgeous Arsenal loving Highwayman are totally correct - you i would have to say are barking mad......so dig away cos again this is another sad I.D name - although i must say that i am sure the guys are queing around the block to see you.......

Love the hat........must say its rather fetching on you. Can't say it would do anything for any of the other ladies on this site as its rather garish.......

Ciao sweety and see you on the funny pages - although i rather think its the funny farm that you belong in so i wont be seeing you there. Kiss, kiss kiss..........and vomit.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Dearest Ms/Mr Hilten........it was sue ellen's sister........jeepers you don't remember that ..........wow thought everyone new, still im guessing you haven't yet had all the shows televised in Ireland yet, rather behind the U.S.A and Great Britain as usual.

Oven Ready is busy right now out slaying turkeys for your Christmas din dins....bless he is one cock in a million.......

What he says is correct like it or not.....not i would suggest but he, Alechoran and the gorgeous Arsenal loving Highwayman are totally correct - you i would have to say are barking mad......so dig away cos again this is another sad I.D name - although i must say that i am sure the guys are queing around the block to see you.......

Love the hat........must say its rather fetching on you. Can't say it would do anything for any of the other ladies on this site as its rather garish.......

Ciao sweety and see you on the funny pages - although i rather think its the funny farm that you belong in so i wont be seeing you there. Kiss, kiss kiss..........and vomit.....
    OH NEIGH IT WASN,T

dont u remember SIS it wer all a dream by pamela in a flimsy plot contrivance to resurrect bobby ewing from the dead - ya daft horse faced ol mare

Us engerlanders MUST BE behind Ireland and the rest of the world in DALLAS HAW bloody HAW i hear em laffin

an Alechoran and the gorgeous Arsenal loving Highwayman r ur laceys now GOOD FOR THEM -

PLENTY OF FREEBIES BOYS

YER DARLING SISTER SHERGAR XXX

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12