Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stood up

Reviews

Default date

when is this date taking place, you have gripped the nation with this story, please update us on outcome

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by RodeoMan View Post
    when is this date taking place, you have gripped the nation with this story, please update us on outcome
    Yep Rodeo & everyone thanks for the opinion although ladies some of the things said were to put it mildly Silly, I left it to her we meet at 7.30 (I hope! ) As she rang ME lastnite(I had left my no, with friend during the week to give to her), I'm pretty cool about what may happen i.e will she turn up!, the balls got a good scrubbing anyway the knob is shining Boss aftershave is on Wish me Luck!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Yep Rodeo & everyone thanks for the opinion although ladies some of the things said were to put it mildly Silly, I left it to her we meet at 7.30 (I hope! ) As she rang ME lastnite(I had left my no, with friend during the week to give to her), I'm pretty cool about what may happen i.e will she turn up!, the balls got a good scrubbing anyway the knob is shining Boss aftershave is on Wish me Luck!
    Oh E Punter, dont let her think you are that easy on a first date, keep it in yur pants FFS!
    Just remember what the T girls said - dont offer her money and dont ask if she does extra ball!

Good luck man, relax be yourself - she is probably just as nervous - bet shes never had a date with an "experienced punter" before!

Reviews

Default no show

For anyone thats still interested I waited around from 7.30 til 9.30 she did not ring nor text I had made alternative arrangements to meet friends & had a great night, I did not lose any sleep nor will I but I must admit it still is very annoying noone likes to me made look a fool of...n

Reviews

Default Sorry

For anyone thats still interested I waited around from 7.30 til 9.30 she did not ring nor text I had made alternative arrangements to meet friends & had a great night, I did not lose any sleep nor will I but I must admit it still is very annoying noone likes to me made look a fool of...n

Sorry to hear that Ex P.
    At least now you know... Is it not better to have found out rather then spending the next few weeks wondering... what if....
    Move on, there are plenty of fish in the sea....treat your self to extra dose of who ever you fancy...

6. Default Your a lucky man

who wants someone like that anyway?Anyway its best to do what you did.As far as being made a fool out of,i rather feel a bit fooled than be ignorant and undignified like she is.By the way another tip for you.Play cool.If she texts or phones or if she sees you or whatever ,play along and let on like its not important.Nothing will annoy her more than to think it didnt bother you whether she turned up or not.Living well is the best revenge ,remember that.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Three strikes then........very sorry that she didnt turn up..... really.

Nobody likes to be made a fool of correct, but from what i see she is the one that is the fool and NOT you......her loss and yes its going to niggle you to say the least for a little bit but hey there are plenty of fish in the sea - although right now thats really not what you want to hear - light at the end of the tunnel etc.,

Just don't think that all women behave this way because i think i can talk for the majority of this board they don't. I may have forgotten - keep your chin up!

My fondest love to you
    xxx Lizzy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123