Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Liz is a liar

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    .......now how funny is that - ahh dont you just love solicitors - i did last night
    No go and find someone that you can teach some lessons to when you can spell hobbit - really my spelling is bad, jepers yours is appauling......or would that be appealing.....

Ta Ta..........Liz Hilton ........aka Hot Lizzy ........... now think on that.
    nice one mummy told you a freebie to the attorney state general would be a good idea

these e-i peasents are going to end up in the stocks and one of them will be going to the gallows

throw some jeyes fluid over granny there, i think she,s poo-ed herself again

hugs and kisses
    your son/daughter
    clarence

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Sorry big nose.. but no listings for hot lizzy either.. in caps or lower case.
    Me thinks you are full of shit...
    if its there show us. whats your vat no. or company reg no.
    So no, they are not there in black and white, and i am looking in the right place. Companies house is where all uk companies are registered, and your not there.

Prove me wrong!
    Come on betty.... Prove me wrong..i dare you!!!
    You cant can you?? Just another lizzy lie to add to the list.and oh my its getting longer by the day.

Reviews

Default well???

Come on betty.... Prove me wrong..i dare you!!!
    You cant can you?? Just another lizzy lie to add to the list.and oh my its getting longer by the day.

Still waiting betty......

Reviews

Still waiting betty......

betty, by your silence...i'll take it that you cannot prove me wrong. so once again, you are a Liar...

Hot Lizzy Guest

Question I missed the tell me, tell me stuff.........companies house..........

Oh betty... is your nose getting longer.. are you telling porkey pies again???

There is no listing for liz hilton, lizzy hilton, elizabeth hilton or betty hilton on the companies house data base.
    So, i think you are telling lies again. your making a habot of this betty, and your getting caught out too often..

If any body wants to search for them selves and prove me wrong.
    this is the link for the Companies house site. Companies House
    No there is nothing with the name of betty or any of the other names that you have written on here as thats not my name now is it - i am registered and you cannot stand that now can you........now just get a life and forget that i have one thats better than yours.

Jealousy is a terrible thing........why are you so jealous of me ......... still i have paws just where i want him...............banged to rights and it will be your turn next........love and kisses the woman you so desire............betty boob.

Reviews

go fuck off and die you silly little boy - i am finally driving you mad arent i - its great im loving it............come on cos im waiting.

still i thought all you good catholics went and got forgiveness well this jew forgives you its alright don't be upset i know you are sorry.

bye i have to go and think up some more shit cos you are so much cleverer than i.

not not not not not.................go burn in hell thats where you lot go isnt it - cos as they say prostitutes go to heaven its their clients that go to hell..........wont be seeing you there.

Sorry to disappoint you lizzy, but no, you are not driving me mad... i actually find you quite amusing, of course i miss the intelligent post on here but i can make do with your inane drivel. It passes the time.
    If ts punters that go to hell, thats possibly so they can avoid the likes of you for eternity... or is that what hell would be like??? an eternity stuck with a complete and utter moran called liz hilton.... makes eternity with satan look like a picnic.
    As for not seeing me there, that is the idea. I have no intentions of seeing you in this life so i deffinatly dont want to see you in the next....

ps. have you had time to think of some clever shit yet? Let us know when you do. In the meantime i suppose you will just be posting your normal shit...

Reviews

No there is nothing with the name of betty or any of the other names that you have written on here as thats not my name now is it - i am registered and you cannot stand that now can you........now just get a life and forget that i have one thats better than yours.

Jealousy is a terrible thing........why are you so jealous of me ......... still i have paws just where i want him...............banged to rights and it will be your turn next........love and kisses the woman you so desire............betty boob.

I also tried F****man, but still no listing..strange.
    why would you think that i cannot stand whether you are listed or not. I'm just pointing out the fact that you are a compulsive liar......
    Jealous. no.. try again....
    Congratulations on getting Paws exactly where you want him.. does that mean you are on your knees and sucking his cock? or has he got you bent over and giving it to you up the ass???? well thats where you want him isnt it???? You and Godfather have a lot in common. both obsessed with people that you cannot have..Sad realy, but also quite amusing..
    And i;m next. Does that mean you are trying to book a session with me? Sorry, a bit fussy about where i put myself.....but you can still dream... I can send you a photo and you can get yourself off on it if you like..
    The woman i desire...now thats funny.. you, woman and desire in the same sentence. lizzy a bear wouldnt hug you and the tide wouldnt take you out. face the music..
    your best years are behind you now.. join the seniors tour.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up

I also tried F****man, but still no listing..strange.
    why would you think that i cannot stand whether you are listed or not. I'm just pointing out the fact that you are a compulsive liar......
    Jealous. no.. try again....
    Congratulations on getting Paws exactly where you want him.. does that mean you are on your knees and sucking his cock? or has he got you bent over and giving it to you up the ass???? well thats where you want him isnt it???? You and Godfather have a lot in common. both obsessed with people that you cannot have..Sad realy, but also quite amusing..
    And i;m next. Does that mean you are trying to book a session with me? Sorry, a bit fussy about where i put myself.....but you can still dream... I can send you a photo and you can get yourself off on it if you like..
    The woman i desire...now thats funny.. you, woman and desire in the same sentence. lizzy a bear wouldnt hug you and the tide wouldnt take you out. face the music..
    your best years are behind you now.. join the seniors tour.
    If i am a compulsive liar then i have to say that i really like you so much, paws is lying here in my arms begging me for more........didn't know that there was a seniors tour........fabulous i can't wait for that.........men hate older women they only like the teens

All lies cos thats me compulsive - you cannot even string paragraphs together.........

Now go see if you can write a nice little post or just be a good little boy.......cant be that difficult now can it or can it cos i see nothing nice about what you do at all........ aye Zeta.

Mow, mow, mow..........of kisses.......... Lizzy xxx

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567