Thread: The Best Shower You Have Ever Had

Default The Best Shower You Have Ever Had

Granted a lot of my topics are hit and miss and they do fill up the forum but those who dont like them dont reply................So the best shower you have ever had??? I go running most nights so when it is pissing rain and the wind is howling there is nothing better than a nice steamy shower.Not very interesting I know.Wish I could say I shared one with Liz or do I

Default Ok here are a few memories I have

I enjoy golden showers (of course cum showers too) but I especially love recieving them from someone I love. If I love a man, I want to look into his eyes and see his beautiful liquid fall upon my body, like a baptism, he is allowing me to worship him, and I am grateful to be given this gift from the man of my dreams.

Standing near a waterfall, the spray hits me and as it passes my body, it also hits the sun rays and causes multiple rainbows. I once drove a whole day in Oregon to see a park with several waterfalls, and I slept in my car overnight, and went hiking along the trail the next day. i was so very tired, and also felt unclean from sleeping in a car, so when I came to the waterfall and saw noone around at 6am, I took off my clothes and waded into the pool below the waterfall, letting the watefall spray hit me, I washed my hair and body in the waterfall.

I bathed in the lake at Killarney. At 5am, I stripped and walked into the lake and washed my hair and body. There was a bridge that crossed near me, and a car passed by and slowed down... Did they think I was an apparition in the lake?

I volunteered for a charity that did carpentry on poor people's homes in West Virginia mountains when I was a teenager. We got so dirty working on the houses that were high up on mountains off of dirt roads. I will never forget how I was covered from head to foot with sawdust, paint, plaster, mud, chalk, ect.... and at the end of the work day, It was the most beautiful feeling to finally get into a hot shower and i watched all the bottom of the bath turn dark with the dirty water falling off me, dirt going down the drain, and if ever there was a feeling of being clean, it is after you have gotten very dirty.
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 13-11-08 at 04:49.

Reviews

Dolly you have taken your writing to a new level recently in some of your posts. You can make the most mundane thing sound interesting and fun. The best shower in my life hasn't happened yet! won't til i get to share one with Dolly!

Reviews

Wink

Funny but it's not something one would normally remember but I was on Holiday on a tiny island part of the Maldives, no inhabitants just 30 other people staying in chalets each secluded from the other, it was an outside shower attached to the building which was on the beach line and I'll always remember the clear blue sky beaming down on me looking out at the clearest blue ocean and whitest sandy beach, my partner takes a picture of me while I shower (still have it) and then she joins me, we ended up in the ocean making love which of course brought me back to the wondrous shower.

Reviews

Yes the best shower I Ever had was with a Beautiful Blackwoman with the most beautiful arse u have ever seen, anyway the reason for being in the shower with her was I wanted her to do the oul' Watersports on me my 1st experience of this, Pissed all over my face hair chest legs she did she had drank 2 bottles of water beforehand! Yep watching a woman piss on me in the shower a shower like no other

6. Default

R u paddie taking the piss i cannot hav showers as my dearest elizibeth spends sll her time on the internet playing basketball oh but she tells me shes winning ergo i have got use to smelling like piss

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    I enjoy golden showers (of course cum showers too) but I especially love recieving them from someone I love. If I love a man, I want to look into his eyes and see his beautiful liquid fall upon my body, like a baptism, he is allowing me to worship him, and I am grateful to be given this gift from the man of my dreams.

Standing near a waterfall, the spray hits me and as it passes my body, it also hits the sun rays and causes multiple rainbows. I once drove a whole day in Oregon to see a park with several waterfalls, and I slept in my car overnight, and went hiking along the trail the next day. i was so very tired, and also felt unclean from sleeping in a car, so when I came to the waterfall and saw noone around at 6am, I took off my clothes and waded into the pool below the waterfall, letting the watefall spray hit me, I washed my hair and body in the waterfall.

I bathed in the lake at Killarney. At 5am, I stripped and walked into the lake and washed my hair and body. There was a bridge that crossed near me, and a car passed by and slowed down... Did they think I was an apparition in the lake?

I volunteered for a charity that did carpentry on poor people's homes in West Virginia mountains when I was a teenager. We got so dirty working on the houses that were high up on mountains off of dirt roads. I will never forget how I was covered from head to foot with sawdust, paint, plaster, mud, chalk, ect.... and at the end of the work day, It was the most beautiful feeling to finally get into a hot shower and i watched all the bottom of the bath turn dark with the dirty water falling off me, dirt going down the drain, and if ever there was a feeling of being clean, it is after you have gotten very dirty.
    Dolly, I must say, you have a beautiful way of looking at things and enjoying nature and life.

Not so much a shower, but my first scuba dives abroad were special. Very diiferent from the mucky irish sea where you cant see far in front of you.
    They were in Hawaii - amazing place.
    And in the ocean, it was like being an alien in another world, full of colours and wonders
    Last edited by roryman; 13-11-08 at 20:06.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    Dolly, I must say, you have a beautiful way of looking at things and enjoying nature and life.

Not so much a shower, but my first scuba dives abroad were special. Very diiferent from the mucky irish sea where you cant see far in front of you.
    They were in Hawaii - amazing place.
    And in the ocean, it was like being an alien in another world, full of colours and wonders
    i hear you.. the best diving i did was of the Rhodes coast in Greece. it a different world. 2nd best was diving with the Turtles in barbados. that was amazing.