Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sorry got to reinvent myself on here as there are too many that adore my name.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking You are as sick as they come frankly NOBODY finds this funny

Quote Originally Posted by mommy hilton the 69th View Post
    clarence dear u told me at brunch u wer goin by the name sandra from now on, since ur mother isnt around anymore would u b a dear and empty my colostamy bag....... Ciao hunny & do b quick dear as prince charles is droping over with the latest dirty sanchez dvd

[SIZE="5"]You are sick.........and jealousy wont get you anywhere and if you think there are many of the ladies on here that find this amusing, well think again..........

Dirty Sanchez really which would that be then do tell cos i would love to know - cos i think you just showed that P.M.'s are NOT private as i wrote to one guy about the New one and what was on there...........P.M.'S ARE NOT PRIVATE ON THIS BOARD.......SIZE]

OH DEAR..........OUTSMARTED AGAIN...........YOU ARE REALLY THICK .....AND IGNORANT.

Reviews

Talking Shergar

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    [SIZE="5"]You are sick.........and jealousy wont get you anywhere and if you think there are many of the ladies on here that find this amusing, well think again..........

Dirty Sanchez really which would that be then do tell cos i would love to know - cos i think you just showed that P.M.'s are NOT private as i wrote to one guy about the New one and what was on there...........P.M.'S ARE NOT PRIVATE ON THIS BOARD.......SIZE]

OH DEAR..........OUTSMARTED AGAIN...........YOU ARE REALLY THICK .....AND IGNORANT.
    Actually you're wrong again Liz .................... because I find it funny!!!!

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

3. Talking

How dare u speak 2 mommy like that u cunt if i knew who ur daddy was i would get him 2 fuck you till u said sorry................... u said that publicly u halfwit!!!!!

Smile

[SIZE="5"]You are sick.........and jealousy wont get you anywhere and if you think there are many of the ladies on here that find this amusing, well think again...OH DEAR..........OUTSMARTED AGAIN...........YOU ARE REALLY THICK .....AND IGNORANT.
    but mummy, we are not outsmarted again by paws again. dont let him slam dunk us granny and me will be back tomorrow to HELP you kisses and hugs clarence

Reviews

you paddies are really colour mad you hate people of a different colour - well let me tell you...............NOBODY LIKES A GINGER.........
    racist......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12