Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ghosts/Spirits

Default Ghosts/Spirits

Has anyone ever encountered a ghost or spirit.I did when I was very young.For those who have what did you make of it?From what I remember it was a very humbling experience.And I am not bullshitten here...........

Default Yes

And Ive published 2 ghost story books. I had a few encounters in Ireland, but most were actually here in USA. I have some photos that were taken with a normal camera in the basement of a very old building in Portland Oregon. Its amazing what you can see when you develop photos. Basically, if you get the chills for no reason upon entering an environment, if you take some photos and then develop them, you may see orbs and ghostly shapes in the photograph. There are different experiences people encounter sometimes a visual sign of ghosts, other times they just feel them.
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 11-11-08 at 04:21.

Orbs ha ha.I am talking about real human like figures.There was a very tall man no face ears or anything just smooth and glowing white standing at the bottom of my bedroom.I wanted to scream and run but I couldnt I felt at peace strangely enough and I went back to sleep.I remember it like it was yesterday.Anyway many wont believe this and I will be accused of all sorts of thing but I am not trying to convince anyone.Believe what you want...

Reviews

Ghosts/spirits, and the question of whether they exist and can really interact with the material world, is fascinating.

Shame we'll never really know the answer until we're dead.

Reviews

Who ya gonna call ....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Slimer.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	6256   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ghostbusters-Photograph-C12119601.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	53.4 KB 
ID:	6257  
    I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

You know they're supposed to be making a Ghostbusters 3?

Reviews

Isn't it strange the things people see when their under the influencce. Just ask Marijuana
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

I would like to say I was high or pissed when I typed this but I wasnt it is the truth but I obviously understand no one will believe me

Reviews

This guy will !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mulder_31.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	6320   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VCA7PMELECAW3NQZLCA3REIQWCAQ04ZWECA303HCJCACEMI8MCAURVB7GCAMXGM0VCADAVR0FCA2NERKMCAGAK8KOCAM068H.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	2.9 KB 
ID:	6321  
    I have no signature at the moment

Default Does it matter if anyone believes you or not?

You know it happened, and that's all that matters. As for me, I wrote my stories down and published them in two books, and have sold lots of copies, so certainly there are people out there who are interested in ghost stories, and it's not my concern if they believe it or not, they at least have some nice reading material. Maybe you should write your story and see about publishing in a metaphysical magazine. They're always looking for short stories on spiritual encounters. I don't think a website about the sex industry, would find too much interest in ghosts and goblins... unless they are hot sexy big-tit ghosts giving blowjobs:

"...And as he took off his trousers and dropped them to the foot of the bed, he felt a cold hand reach from under the bed and wrap around his ankle. The grip was slight, but the coldness ran up his leg, until it reached his cock, and made his testicles tingle. He was frightened and yet also excited, and he barely found his voice, "Come out from under the bed". Immediately, the grasp around his ankle was released, and appearing in front of him was the most beautiful women he had ever seen, clad in a red transparent gown. Her hair was black, her lips were red and she took his face in her cold hands and kissed him with frosty lips. He felt her chilling tongue slip into his hot mouth, and her hand reached quickly down to grab his cock and squeeze it. He moaned in fear, he moaned in ecstasy... Oh How could he feel such desire for a ghost? He wanted her, he wanted to shove his cock far inside her, but how could he? How could he fuck a ghost?..."

By Dolly Darling

Yes, now thats a ghost story that might be interesting for E-I readers LOL
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 12-11-08 at 08:58.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast