Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Liz - When you coming to Ireland

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Don't think so cos he has written to me before and i did see him when i was in Galway for the races........so no i know he is for real ........ and i enjoyed his company very much indeed had a great day at the races and went out for a gorgeous meal then to a lovely hotel.........so no he is for real - thanks though..........

Although he did write to me on my e-mail and called me with the number on my website yesterday - so no he is bonifidi. Also i dont care - he liked my sense of humour along with the bank manager he loved all those Euros that i gave him with the rates that i was charging i didnt think that i would get it but i was booked up all day.........400 euros and the guys didnt blink an eye.......but they were the horsey set.

Thanks again and Ciao.

I suppose thay are animal lovers, they took pity on an old nag.. as long as they didnt try and saddle you..

Reviews

LIZ LISTEN 2 ME VERY CAREFULLY IF U CUM HERE I WILL PAY 3 STARVING CRACK ADDICTS 2....................................................... o if i finish that off it wud b a threat take it how u want 2

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    LIZ LISTEN 2 ME VERY CAREFULLY IF U CUM HERE I WILL PAY 3 STARVING CRACK ADDICTS 2....................................................... o if i finish that off it wud b a threat take it how u want 2

........................................To wash your car???????

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by RodeoMan View Post
    Liz,
    Quick question for you, when do you plan to tour Ireland again as I would love to see you, can I book you for an overnight stay, do i e-mail your web site or ring you to book in advance because once people know you are touring Ireland, you will be booked out immediately.
    If you are genuinely interested in meeting her & she interested in coming here which i doubt it would be advisable for both of u to abandon any thoughts of meeting here, she has created such bad feelings with people here that she doesn't realize the danger she has created for herself I genuinely believe her life is in danger if she came to Ireland such has been her anti-Irish crusade I would not like to see this happen to anyone but you don't know as guests, who reads these forums & she has created any ill feeling towards her herself.
    So many threads have been wrecked by her & playing the role of the victim is laughable, her sustained insults of a young girl here I find the final straw but it is simply fuelled by jealousy this is my last comment about her as her language/manner here is nothing short of disgusting....

Reviews

LIZ LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY IF U CUM HERE YOU WILL PAY 3 STARVING CRACKIN DADDICTS 2....................................................... o if i finish that off it wud b a treat take it how u want 2
    A TREAT?????

from crackin daddicts??????

bbj

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up No not coming to ireland its the land of the slovenly and the home of the racists

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post
    A TREAT?????

from crackin daddicts??????

bbj

Why would i come to the land of the racists.........not enough dosh out there for me sorry........ although i do know someone who is going to be going there.

For someone that says she is so indignant that its a lie - she hasnt called me.........wonder why that would be........... had three mails from girls that want his no........just not her.

I rest my case......

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation ohhhhhhhhhhhh so scared..............you jerk off

Of all the men on here you talk the most bollocks i ever read - and frankly if you are trying to scare me - think again cos you dont scare me not one single one of you.

Waiting for her to call for the number she hasnt so im sorry but i think you should reolise she isnt the snow queen that she says.............i dont lie, just like i always say - me think she doth protest to much and who knows the guy that called me could of course be her sadoe pimp???

Get into the chat room and start more arguements as usual - you really are the joker not me sweetie............

Now go jerk off somewhere or pick on someone thats scared of you - im not isnt that gutting for you.............. now epsilon...........wow hes really scarey......NOT.

Reviews

Default Understanding Lizzy

Hey guys of course Liz would be welcome in Ireland, can you imagine how dull and boring this site would be without her, she adds that extra bit of spice that we all go on-line to read, you got to admit that she does wind some people up here big time and that is a great bit of fun. End of the day lads this is only a forum and words never hurt anybody.We live in a decromatic society, everyone is entitled to there views whether we agree or not and at the end of the day Liz is a bit of crack .

Wink hi

who s lauren 123 ???

rachel

xx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Of all the men on here you talk the most bollocks i ever read - and frankly if you are trying to scare me - think again cos you dont scare me not one single one of you.

Waiting for her to call for the number she hasnt so im sorry but i think you should reolise she isnt the snow queen that she says.............i dont lie, just like i always say - me think she doth protest to much and who knows the guy that called me could of course be her sadoe pimp???

Get into the chat room and start more arguements as usual - you really are the joker not me sweetie............

Now go jerk off somewhere or pick on someone thats scared of you - im not isnt that gutting for you.............. now epsilon...........wow hes really scarey......NOT.

I cudnt care wat ur afraid off r this bollix bout a num i cudnt care less i heard not even the cat likes ya

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast