Thread: New Year'09 in Miami USA

Default New Year'09 in Miami USA

Hello from London,

Does anybody knows any information about how is Miami in the USA during end of December and beggining of January??

I am planning two weeks holidays in Miami at the end of this year and I would like to know if it is hot weather in Miami during December and January & if I can swim in the beach during this months.
    Any hurricanes in these months???
    Can you reckon any nice hotel in Miami??
    Can you reckon another destination for this time of the year??

Miami it is my choice number one but I was thinking also in Punta del Este in Uruguay,
    Mexico or Cuba.
    THANK YOU

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    Hello from London,

Does anybody knows any information about how is Miami in the USA during end of December and beggining of January??

I am planning two weeks holidays in Miami at the end of this year and I would like to know if it is hot weather in Miami during December and January & if I can swim in the beach during this months.
    Any hurricanes in these months???
    Can you reckon any nice hotel in Miami??
    Can you reckon another destination for this time of the year??

Miami it is my choice number one but I was thinking also in Punta del Este in Uruguay,
    Mexico or Cuba.
    THANK YOU

Cuba is amazing but i dont think that its a great time to go.......If you go to Miami make sure that you take some stuff to repel to midges cos there are thousands of them there there are lots of fantastic hotels there depends on what you can afford cos its very, very expensive.......i would go to cuba, its lovely and the hotels aren't madly expensive and are absolutely fabulous.

Mexico is lovely to - i would go to either of those but Miami.........not for me. Best thing for you to do is google the weather for all those areas.......

Have a nice holiday.......