Thread: liz animal lover??

Reviews

Default liz animal lover??

This pic i think shows liz aparantly trying 2 use a cats tail as a dildo

Name:  th_4.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  17.2 KB

As u can see the cat is goin at it bareback Experts reckon by the morn his tale wil b like a bit of corn on the cob & like her sons penis may hav 2 b removed POOR CAT but thats her best punter she may hav 2 visit the paddies after all

Reviews

AH & here we hav the distant stare perhaps shes wondering how many cocks it will take 2 buy mommy a new ticker????????

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	6259

Talking saggy saddlebags

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    AH & here we hav the distant stare perhaps shes wondering how many cocks it will take 2 buy mommy a new ticker????????

Name:	9.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	6259
    what has more shape

hot lizzys legs

or an upside down vinegar bottle???

snot lizzy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	6276  

Quote Originally Posted by Hot.Lizzy. View Post
    I love all animals.. i've had horses, dogs, and even got a go on a Bull once..that hurt a bit.. but he in no problem now..
    THAT MAKES YOU A REAL COW

ANYHOW, MY BUM IS BETTER THAN YOURS

OH YES

I EVEN GIVE ELEPHANTS THE HORN

CHOW DARLING
    SNOTTY LIZZY

No its not..because i won miss best bum in the world 10 years in a row... and Elton John told me it was the best and he would know all about bums..
    Slam dunk you looser..
    RIGHT I,M GOING TO PHONE THE POLICE ABOUT YOU

(hello, hello is dickson of dock green there, z cars then, any of the bill about, look forget about starsky and hutchy they always refuse to pay, ok then frank cannon will do...sigh)

there a thousand billion to me, nil to you.

I REALLY AM SOOOOOO SMART

LA LA LA LA LA AL ALA L AL ..........

CHOY
    SNOTTY LIZ-ZARD

Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by hot.lizzy. View Post
    no i win...cause i rang jame bond 007... And he said i was the best ride he ever had and he said he was going to come over to paddiesville and shoot you all cause he has a licence to kill...
    I win.. Im the best..... Your just all bullies.........im acjew and you all hate me.. Cause you are racist
    lmao!!!:d:d

Reviews

Talking

This pic shows Liz not only acts like an animal but also eats like 1, wat happened 2 the lobster steaks & all that good shit???? Wild berries r wat the elite r munching on these days

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	6285

No i win...cause i rang Jame Bond 007... and he said i was the best ride he ever had and he said he was going to come over to paddiesville and shoot you all cause he has a licence to kill...
    I win.. im the best..... your just all bullies.........Im acjew and you all hate me.. cause you are racist
    LIAR

EVERYBODY KNOWS JAMES BOND IS IN IRAQ KILLING OSMABO BIN LADDER- HES IRISH TOO, OBVIOUSLY

CHOWE
    SNOT LIZZY

BACK IN 5 MINS, A PUNTER HAS JUST STUCK HIS DICK THROUGH THE LETTERBOX FOR ME TO SUCK FOR £5 MILLION MONOPLY POUNDS.
    (thats right, more money than would feed a nation with potatos)

("HOW COME THE POST LETTERS ALWAYS APPEAR BEFORE THIS CLIENT" )

So thick... stupid paddy or mick... he has a time machine and he is going to kill you yesterday, but he cant do it till tomorrow.. so then you will be sorry..or you already are..
    Winner.. slam dunk.... premiership... your only schoolboy league...im a model and im gorgeous...off to my Barbados mansion.. for the afternoon.. but have to meet Sarkozy for tea.. he my best customer... he tells me that all the time...
    HA HA....HA HA HA

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THE TIME MACHINE WAS DESTROYED AT THE END OF THE FILM SO HOW CAN JAMES BOND FLY LIKE THAT. YOU ARE SOOOOO PALESTINIAN

YOU DIRT BIRD. i win more than you cos i can count to 7 thats 7 million to me and only half of 2 for you.

I drive a f1 car too, oh yah, beat ol hamilton in a race there. so i,m the bester than most