Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy - So you think you could do better?

Reviews

Default Fantasy - So you think you could do better?

Ok, there are a number of people here who think they know a bit about footie,
    so if you want to put your rep where your mouth is, then how about joining a free fantasy league?

Its not too late, and the points would only start from this weekends games, all you need is an email account

As I said its free to join, and if we can get at least 6 people it would be worth it

Below is the link, read the rules - you have 100 million to spend, you get 1 free transfer a week, other transfers cost 4 points a pop, but you do get one free week during the season to change your entire team. Captains get double points, and there are auto subs.
    You can even have different formations

And it has a forum!

Official Site of the Premier League - Barclays Premier League News, Fixtures and Results

I have created a league, called "E-1" and here is the joining code
    1701722-318216 You have until 11.30 tomorrow Sat

Its completely anonymous, you dont even have to know about footie

Go Dingleberries!
    Last edited by roryman; 07-11-08 at 15:17.

Reviews

Welcome to the hackers, the newest member of the E-1 league

Now attention alec and all you gooners out there, and Liz of course, lets get cracking!

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    Ok, there are a number of people here who think they know a bit about footie,
    so if you want to put your rep where your mouth is, then how about joining a free fantasy league?

Its not too late, and the points would only start from this weekends games, all you need is an email account

As I said its free to join, and if we can get at least 6 people it would be worth it

Below is the link, read the rules - you have 100 million to spend, you get 1 free transfer a week, other transfers cost 4 points a pop, but you do get one free week during the season to change your entire team. Captains get double points, and there are auto subs.
    You can even have different formations

And it has a forum!

Official Site of the Premier League - Barclays Premier League News, Fixtures and Results

I have created a league, called "E-1" and here is the joining code
    1701722-318216 You have until 11.30 tomorrow Sat

Its completely anonymous, you dont even have to know about footie

Go Dingleberries!
    should be a bit of fun

Reviews

Count me in ! And i've the worst kitted out team in the league for sure , come on the kablammo united !!!
    I have no signature at the moment

what ya think of my keeper ?

Reviews

I've had a good look at your keeper , in fact i was gonna buy him myself . That was until my scout told me that he's no good on low shots , or shots anywhere away from the top left corner ! And he's terrible on crosses ...

Exclamation Warning

just a warning gents.

this site actually awards prizes for overall winner and top points scorer of the month.
    as a result it has a strict 1-team policy and checks IP addresses.

so, should you - like me - already have a team entered in this, it may not be advisable to re-enter.

imagine being booted off and a your original team being removed from it's league - and a message on the forum explaining this happened due to multiple team entries - and listing the other team name and participating league!

try explaining that to work colleagues, family, etc!!

sorry to spoil things - but hey, i've save ye getting ur asses kicked by me anyway

dom

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dom View Post
    just a warning gents.

this site actually awards prizes for overall winner and top points scorer of the month.
    as a result it has a strict 1-team policy and checks IP addresses.

so, should you - like me - already have a team entered in this, it may not be advisable to re-enter.

imagine being booted off and a your original team being removed from it's league - and a message on the forum explaining this happened due to multiple team entries - and listing the other team name and participating league!

try explaining that to work colleagues, family, etc!!

sorry to spoil things - but hey, i've save ye getting ur asses kicked by me anyway

dom
    It would be a very slow newsday for someone to be reported for being booted off a fantasy football competition for having multiple teams

Smile slow news day?? slow rimmer guy!

reported?
    who said reported rimmer??

are you familiar with the site?

you have a team entered in various legaues - the same team.
    the leagues are on an invie-only basis.
    so you know most people in your division.

and if you are ejected for multiple teams, they will post other team names - allowing people in your divisions to know your team name, user name - and lets face it, your gonna have to use your EI name for anyone to know who's who.
    and the forum will also have the name of each league you are omitted from.

so, nothing to do with 'reporting' - but as i sai, try explaining to your family/work colleague/etc who are IN your existing divisions how come you are in a league of people who they don't know.
    and why there is so many references - undoubtedly - to EI in that divisions forum.

get me now?

dom

Lightbulb

however,

its only an issue if you are already entered.

dom

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast