Thread: Warning!! Threat In Belfast!!!!!!!!

1. Unhappy Warning!! Threat In Belfast!!!!!!!!

Hi girl's,

Just to let you know is was threatened in Belfast today.

Guy made an appointment when he arrived said he wasn't here for appointment but to warn me that these guy's were here to take 200 pound's to allow you to work!!!!!!!!!

I told him to come in to the living room and showed him reciepts of my banking, some of which i had done this morning, and that i had no money apart from the 120 on the table he told me he wanted the rest on the evening as he would be returning.

He said that they were doing this in the south and north.

He said if he didn't get it i would not be working again, and that the appartment would be done too.

He also said he was IRA.

I told him i'd been warned of this SCAM.

Tel Nos: 07599713***

For further information pm me or call me.

Gir's be vigilant and stay safe.

Saffron x x x

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Thanks Saffron.......... hope you have been to the police

Quote Originally Posted by sexy.saffron.uk View Post
    Hi girl's,

Just to let you know is was threatened in Belfast today.

Guy made an appointment when he arrived said he wasn't here for appointment but to warn me that these guy's were here to take 200 pound's to allow you to work!!!!!!!!!

I told him to come in to the living room and showed him reciepts of my banking, some of which i had done this morning, and that i had no money apart from the 120 on the table he told me he wanted the rest on the evening as he would be returning.

He said that they were doing this in the south and north.

He said if he didn't get it i would not be working again, and that the appartment would be done too.

He also said he was IRA.

I told him i'd been warned of this SCAM.

Tel Nos: 07599713***

For further information pm me or call me.

Gir's be vigilant and stay safe.

Saffron x x x

Be careful and thanks for this warning - have you reported this to the cop shop or not?

You should do something like get someone to stay with you or just stay with someone else its just not safe in Ireland - I Rest my case for the time being........ ciao

Liz

3. Smile Thanks Lizzy'

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Be careful and thanks for this warning - have you reported this to the cop shop or not?

You should do something like get someone to stay with you or just stay with someone else its just not safe in Ireland - I Rest my case for the time being........ ciao

Liz
    It's ok, my friend's here are looking after me!

Thank's girls for your support really appreciated x x x

Blog Entries

Lightbulb Cash demand

Hi Everyone

07599713***
    07599713***
    07599712***

I’m not 110% sure but a couple of these numbers are very nearly concurrent ( ending 913 and 915 ) and the only time that this happens normally is when someone applies for a free sim pack. I have had two free sim packs myself and both times the four numbers in each pack were concurrent.

As I said im not 110% sure but if they are part of a free sim pack this network would have an address to where they where sent.

As Saff said GIRLS the important thing is stay safe.

Love Tiff ( o )( o ) Xx

5. Angry

Hi girls

threatened in Belfast today.

Guy call me One week ago for a apoitment, and he looking for a some cash and free 1/2 h he tell me , if I will be do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! he dont will be call to caps...................................very smart!!!!!!!!!!!, but here is next week and he call to my friend number looking for the some things from her, He is aroung 55 age and grey hair , the number is 07887501*** or 07710870***,or all girl just be cerfull he change the numbers all the time, I dont now Who is this , but He is mad 100%,

Default Are all you ladies

based out of Belfast, or were you touring thru? How long were you in Belfast before they targetted you?

I would recommend you post their numbers on the private ladies board, this way if they dont know their numbers have been announced, they might not change them. If they dont change them, then more girls can avoid them.
    Did they ever come back to you the 2nd time?