Thread: Vote

Default Vote

Pat has got the cash for a booobe job should she or should she not.

Depends...I've never seen anything but that wonderful ass in her avatar. I'd need recent pics to make an educated vote.

We have some of her boyfriend photos any good.?
    Trust me she is in bits a x madam ran out of Ireland
    herself and *name removed*.I run her down tell you Why she just a madam and if she was left in my country they would be no independents.
    TRUST ME ON THAT
    SHE NOT THE WORST
    I MEAN GOOD BIZ HEAD
    Poor *name removed* if the guy was here we would go to the toys4boys in the RDS,
    OH WELL
    Last edited by Aidand; 07-11-08 at 02:28.

Blog Entries

Aidan you've obviously got me muddled up with something else in your head but don't post anyone's real name here ever for any reason. I'll only have to bar you if you keep doing that. Stay off the drink hey?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Aidand View Post
    Pat has got the cash for a booobe job should she or should she not.
    I have no doubt that Patricia has the cash to do a complete body job 10 times over if she wants. She probably has more sense than to want to have a pair of baloons suspended in front.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dreamon View Post
    I have no doubt that Patricia has the cash to do a complete body job 10 times over if she wants. She probably has more sense than to want to have a pair of baloons suspended in front.
    Each to their own, but a boob job is not for me

Thumbs down

I'd never go near a woman that would willingly mutilate herself in such a manner.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pussy Eater View Post
    I'd never go near a woman that would willingly mutilate herself in such a manner.
    I'm not against boob jobs. At the end of the day, if it is what a woman wants and she can afford it, go girl! However I personally feel like all this plastic surgery is unnecessary and I'm not going to mess with my body and try to be something I'm not. In my day, people didn't get boob jobs, and I'm not going to move with the times on this issue!

Plus I already have nice big tits

Reviews

Default Gis' a look !

Hey Pat,
    If you want an impartial view on the matter please let me see your rack & I'll let you know.

When you run, are they like a couple of puppy dogs fighting to get out of a bag ?
    TheNads.