Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'll tell you what i want what i really, really want

Hot Lizzy Guest

Question I'll tell you what i want what i really, really want

THERE'S ONLY TWO MEN ON HERE THAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW SOME THINGS ABOUT AND I WONDERED.......... IS THERE A MAN OR MORE LIKELY A WOMAN THAT CAN TELL ME ABOUT ALEC HORAN AND THEHIGHWAYMAN.........

WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT IS TO KNOW WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE COS I FANCY ALEC HORAN JUST FROM HIS MAIL TO ME AND THEHIGHWAYMAN........HE HAS A LITTLE OF THE SOMETHING OF THE NIGHT ABOUT HIM.

I ALSO REALLY, REALLY WANT TO THANK THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN SO NICE TO ME AND THOSE WOULD BE ALL THE BOYS AND LETS FACE IT WE ALL CAN SEE WHO YOU ARE AND THEN THOSE WOMEN TO THAT WROTE TO ME........ I WOULD THANK PATTY TO BUT - SARCASM IS THE LOWEST FORM OF WIT AND IM JUST NOT THAT WAY INCLINED.

SO LADIES, WHAT ARE THEY LIKE........IF YOU DONT WANT TO SAY ON HERE YOU CAN P.M. ME..............

NEW PICS ON MY SITE SOON GUYS - BUT THEN MY ALEC HAS ALREADY SEEN - xoxox

THE HOT ONE............. XXX TOURING IN A TOWN NEAR YOU SOON - OR NOT!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hot lizzy View Post
    there's only two men on here that i would like to know some things about and i wondered.......... Is there a man or more likely a woman that can tell me about alec horan and thehighwayman.........

What i really really want is to know what they look like cos i fancy alec horan just from his mail to me and thehighwayman........he has a little of the something of the night about him.

I also really, really want to thank those that have been so nice to me and those would be all the boys and lets face it we all can see who you are and then those women to that wrote to me........ I would thank patty to but - sarcasm is the lowest form of wit and im just not that way inclined.

So ladies, what are they like........if you dont want to say on here you can p.m. Me..............

New pics on my site soon guys - but then my alec has already seen - xoxox

the hot one............. Xxx touring in a town near you soon - or not!!

lizzy dearest big daddy is shocked not 2 b included here but u can thank me later i hav sumting of the afternoon about me:d and heres a big of what tour up against if u take the big daddy challenge:d:d:d

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CAQ4QRXLCAUJ48FNCA1CP9Q5CAHAJP8TCATBEJDTCAB72EHHCAM9JIWSCAS6EIZ8CAYSSK9FCA2MLP96CA7QB6EUCAAL16KU.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	3.2 KB 
ID:	6050

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation Drat if i had only known what a hunk you were before now?

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    lizzy dearest big daddy is shocked not 2 b included here but u can thank me later i hav sumting of the afternoon about me:d and heres a big of what tour up against if u take the big daddy challenge:d:d:d

Name:	CAQ4QRXLCAUJ48FNCA1CP9Q5CAHAJP8TCATBEJDTCAB72EHHCAM9JIWSCAS6EIZ8CAYSSK9FCA2MLP96CA7QB6EUCAAL16KU.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	3.2 KB 
ID:	6050

POPS, VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU THAT YOU WROTE SUCH HORRIBLE STUFF ABOUT ME - WHY DID YOU DO THAT - ITS NOT FUNNY TO WRITE THAT STUFF EVEN IF YOU THOUGHT IT A JOKE.......... PEOPLE ON HERE DONT HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOUR BUT A SENSE OF VENOM, VILE, VIPEROUS TONGUES..... I FIND THAT MOST DISTURBING THAT PEOPLE TALK THE WAY THEY DO........DONT YOU ITS NOT NORMAL OR IS IT -

IF YOU THINK IT ALRIGHT TO WRITE SUCH STUFF THEN YOU ARE IN WITH STRANGE BED FELLOWS AND I THOUGHT MORE OF YOU THAN THAT - I WAS WRONG........

L

Reviews

Hey Liz, looks like your favourite teen is after you!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cavewoman.gif 
Views:	21 
Size:	67.9 KB 
ID:	6051  

Default I’ll tell what I want what I really really want

Scary spice – liz
    Posh spice – liz
    Sporty spice – liz
    Ginger [paddy] spice – liz
    Baby spice – ahhhhh liz? NERRRRRRRRRR!!

Liz u have kicked me in the gizzards, u were up 4 a duo wit me last night.

WHATS WRONG WIT THIS OLE COCK?
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Default dirty cow

As I only offer filthy phone chat and am not a working girl I do hear thing through the grapevine. The highway man is from Donegal and seemingly very nice and a good paying client but he has one small little problem in the cock department. You know what I mean girls!!!!

And you're right! he does have something of the night about him ... ALL NIGHT

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    POPS, VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU THAT YOU WROTE SUCH HORRIBLE STUFF ABOUT ME - WHY DID YOU DO THAT - ITS NOT FUNNY TO WRITE THAT STUFF EVEN IF YOU THOUGHT IT A JOKE.......... PEOPLE ON HERE DONT HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOUR BUT A SENSE OF VENOM, VILE, VIPEROUS TONGUES..... I FIND THAT MOST DISTURBING THAT PEOPLE TALK THE WAY THEY DO........DONT YOU ITS NOT NORMAL OR IS IT -

IF YOU THINK IT ALRIGHT TO WRITE SUCH STUFF THEN YOU ARE IN WITH STRANGE BED FELLOWS AND I THOUGHT MORE OF YOU THAN THAT - I WAS WRONG........

L
    Liz which stuff r u talkin about now????????? i have said so much horrible things 2 u i cant be sure & LIZ u'v had ur fair share of venom 2 b sure but your quite wiling 2 dish it out at your convenience also.... As i havent yet had a chance 2 welcome you back i'l do so now WELCOME BACK LIZZY DEAREST...........

Reviews

Talking carbolic soap for big daddy

Liz which stuff r u talkin about now????????? i have said so much horrible things 2 u i cant be sure & LIZ u'v had ur fair share of venom 2 b sure but your quite wiling 2 dish it out at your convenience also.... As i havent yet had a chance 2 welcome you back i'l do so now WELCOME BACK LIZZY DEAREST...........

heres a good pic for you big daddy

bbj

Name:	wash your mouth.JPG 
Views:	24 
Size:	55.9 KB 
ID:	6053  

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post
    heres a good pic for you big daddy

bbj
    well johny boy hears 1 4 u i told u i hav spies

Name:	CAU13SHKCA60II4NCAJWAESVCACYC3VBCAQRF3DQCA3LPSEQCAL8YYKFCA128S62CAC9NHZYCALAAU03CA3VKCZRCAKQL4WY.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	4.1 KB 
ID:	6054

Reviews

Wink a bit of training for the big rematch big daddy?

well johny boy hears 1 4 u i told u i hav spies

here big daddy, did you manage to get home without anyone laughing at your yellow shopping bag

bbj

Name:	weirdo.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	23.9 KB 
ID:	6055  

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast