Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A rose by any other name - or rory delap

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink A rose by any other name - or rory delap

ALL THOSE IRISH THAT SUPPORT ARSENAL!

Opps - Your man Rory Delap aka the one trick pony scuppered you twice -

Every team should have a throw in expert like that - (sorry Alec and Highwayman)You gotta admit it is a thing of beauty. Stoke, I mean come on whats going on with Arsenal think you need to get those scouts out and look for some more French footie players. Hope you have some money for the January sales (thats not Next or Brown Thomas!)
    Just for the ladies - thats when you can buy new players.

Those of us that adore the beautiful game - even if you don't support Chelsea FC you must admit - even without all our best players we are playing sexy football.

As for the cricket the other night - the best thing about it was where it was being played would love to go there.

Hello boys and its good to be back - to those that wrote to me at my e-mail address that was really nice.......to the ladies to....... I thanks you....... .

Its a good moment to be young, gifted and black and hip hip hooray to Lewis Hamilton - i for sure know i would.......

Missed you to Patty.............

Reviews

It's a pity Rory Delap isn't playing in the Republic of Ireland team. He was part of it a few years ago. Stephen Ireland should be there too. Delap another Donegal man. It's a great tactic they have with Rorys throws. And boy can he throw. I had a feeling something like that would happen. But Wenger didn't feel too concerned by something that only comes off every few weeks. It came off twice in one match. I think I'll need to phone him before matches and advise him. Test Van Der Sar he's not as good as he was.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    It's a pity Rory Delap isn't playing in the Republic of Ireland team. He was part of it a few years ago. Stephen Ireland should be there too. Delap another Donegal man. It's a great tactic they have with Rorys throws. And boy can he throw. I had a feeling something like that would happen. But Wenger didn't feel too concerned by something that only comes off every few weeks. It came off twice in one match. I think I'll need to phone him before matches and advise him. Test Van Der Sar he's not as good as he was.

Why do none of these Paddies not want to play for their country is it an age issue cos frankly if it is i think thats bollocks i really do....... He maybe a one trick pony but he did have a couple of tricks and it paid massive dividends......

Now tell me why have Arsenal gone off the boil - its only 11 games into the season. That fat lady hasn't sung yet - long way to go - Mind the goal difference we have some would love to have and don't end a season with as many as we have now - Chelsea that is.

Harry Houdini........that name he has always been known by - Harry Potter that i heard on MOTD 2 - thought that was really funny......but he is a magician and looks like it could be just the job for Tottenham. Still i don't have any sympathy for them cos - its another Derby game for us.......the real hate game is the Chelsea v Arsenal ones....... i don't let my ................ no no no, not saying who i give my season ticket to otherwise someone may pick on her.........T.he..........
    Be very shocked it you did know....... xoxo

Sowwy to both you and to Alec.......love you both.........love alec more though. xoxo

Ireland is the best midfielder in the premiership it is a pity he is kakakakakaka

Hot Lizzy Guest

Cool Poppy .......... Do you know anything about footie?

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    Ireland is the best midfielder in the premiership it is a pity he is kakakakakaka

A Paddy to you know, trouble is he doesn't want to play for his country.........

He maybe hot but Sunderland got a thrashing on Saturday and it was my boys that gave them that thrashing.......... 5 nil.........all in the first half..........

Think you don't know other midfield players........Lampard, Gerard, Decco, Alonso, Joe Cole, Modrich, Krankcar, Ronaldo, Scholes, Giggs, Carrick, Fletcher, Arteta, Jo, Malouda, Barton, Luke Young, Ballack, Belleti..........the list goes on and on - he isnt the best.

Just thought you would like a little list of a very few in the Premiership.

Reviews

they should tell that Stephen Ireland to fuck off & should never be considered for the Ireland team again making excuses not to play for his country? jeez its every young soccer players dream to play for their country Too arrogant fuck him!

Reviews

I know what your saying experienced punter. But were not blessed with central midfielders at the moment. Darron Gibson and Glenn Whelan didn't do it against Cyprus. Their too inexperienced and don't have any first team football.If we qualify for the world cup I bet he wouldn't be long changing his mind. If he asks then, then fuck him!
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default interview

I know what your saying experienced punter. But were not blessed with central midfielders at the moment. Darron Gibson and Glenn Whelan didn't do it against Cyprus. Their too inexperienced and don't have any first team football.If we qualify for the world cup I bet he wouldn't be long changing his mind. If he asks then, then fuck him!
    well Richard Dunne did say in an interview that if he was to play he would want to do
    it sooner rather than later because if it looked like they would qualify and he came
    back then the players would be none too happy.
    In the same interview Dunne also said it looked very unlikely if he would come back

Hot Lizzy Guest

Cool He isnt youn though 29?

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    well Richard Dunne did say in an interview that if he was to play he would want to do
    it sooner rather than later because if it looked like they would qualify and he came
    back then the players would be none too happy.
    In the same interview Dunne also said it looked very unlikely if he would come back

why dont they want to play for their country - in England and everyhwhere in the world it would be an honour to be chosen - wouldnt you think........

Ahhhhhhh Rory - i know a one trick pony but hey what a pony........ hes what 22?
    What a manager - not my cup of tea but a real man........mind scarey half time talks i would imagine........ Roy Keane...... Robbie Keane plays though.......

Giggs thats another strange bed fellow........ he used to play for England and now he plays for Wales........whats that all about - what is it you have to do to play for these countries, maybe just fly over them or what??? Cudicini if he was to apply for dual citizenship could play for England next year - you just have to have been in the country for 5 years to qualify - sure you knew that - hey what a goal keeper he would be though!!!???

I know you don't like a woman that knows her stuff, i just love the game ....... xxx

Reviews

I agree we have little enough to pick from but if we did i bet he would be told to fuck off either way as a matter of principle he should not be considered......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast