Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A rose by any other name - or rory delap

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    why dont they want to play for their country - in England and everyhwhere in the world it would be an honour to be chosen - wouldnt you think........
    Paul Scholes? But as any knowledgeable United supporter will tell you it's United first then Ingurland.

Reviews

Theres alot of talk recently of foreign players playing for England and Scotland. Nacho Novo for Rangers, Cudicini and Almunia for England. I don't think that would be right. If your not from the country you shouldn't play. The grannies rule worked fine for us. I think Almunia is English though the way he's been playing recently
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking Wait till i get hold of you in donegal

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Theres alot of talk recently of foreign players playing for England and Scotland. Nacho Novo for Rangers, Cudicini and Almunia for England. I don't think that would be right. If your not from the country you shouldn't play. The grannies rule worked fine for us. I think Almunia is English though the way he's been playing recently

Its just 5 years and you can get that passport - lets be honest you should be so lucky to have cudicini for a no two at Arsenal............

Left a private message for you but you can read it on here - scores tonight and which game are you going to be watching........

Keep saving that pocket money and stop buying the beano for my visit to Donegal - oh shit that isnt your name Don Egal............bye see you in a few years (if thats your name)

Lowest form of wit i know...........but i dont care.............love you loads........ xoxox

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by fiatpunter View Post
    Paul Scholes? But as any knowledgeable United supporter will tell you it's United first then Ingurland.
    And you can add Shearer to that. And Makelele while he was still playing at Chelsea quit the French team Liz.....

Hot Lizzy Guest

Question My team isnt french

Quote Originally Posted by skyblue41 View Post
    And you can add Shearer to that. And Makelele while he was still playing at Chelsea quit the French team Liz.....
    Don't support the French team aka Arsenal i support Chelsea you should know that...........

Does anyone here know Horny Alec or the Highwayman cos i would love to know what they look like - i fancy Alec........... I THINK?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12