Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 91

Thread: Welcome back Hot Lizzy!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Welcome back Hot Lizzy!

    Hey Liz,

    I'm aware your latest 3 day ban expires later today.

    I wanted to take this oppurtunity to welcome you back and say I consider this a fresh start for you.

    However, if you are coming back to post a client's real name or something totally offensive to all right minded people here again, your next ban will be a 3 month one.

    It's up to you Liz, you can start a fresh and obey the rules this time, or you can repeat the insanity and be banned for a long time.

    Thank you

    Pat x

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    904
    Reviews
    4

    Default Dont PANIC!

    GULP!

    Big breath now everyone

    Dont Panic , dont panic

    Liz is coming back, repeat LIZ is coming BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Alert, dive,dive, dive!

    cue wailing sirens, flashing lights,

    ALERT ALERT ALERT

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    288

    Default Shouldn't this be posted in the warnings or saga sections?

    I find Hot Lizz metally capable and mentally fit to deal with the likes of retarded leperkons that populate this website. I don't see your point Patty, but I hope you and Lizz being in the same side can work out some understanding. If there is no bullying, there is no retaliation !!! I respect and admire a woman who will not bend down her knees and vow her head down to anybody or any form of abuse... take it as you please

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Your right

    Quote Originally Posted by Flypan View Post
    I find Hot Lizz metally capable and mentally fit to deal with the likes of retarded leperkons that populate this website. I don't see your point Patty, but I hope you and Lizz being in the same side can work out some understanding. If there is no bullying, there is no retaliation !!! I respect and admire a woman who will not bend down her knees and vow her head down to anybody or any form of abuse... take it as you please
    here is the section it should be under ,the saga section,

    Escort Ireland - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies

    Sincerely,
    Westside.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default You give me the impression here

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Hey Liz,

    I'm aware your latest 3 day ban expires later today.

    I wanted to take this oppurtunity to welcome you back and say I consider this a fresh start for you.

    However, if you are coming back to post a client's real name or something totally offensive to all right minded people here again, your next ban will be a 3 month one.

    It's up to you Liz, you can start a fresh and obey the rules this time, or you can repeat the insanity and be banned for a long time.

    Thank you

    Pat x
    that your hoping she does it again so you can ban her for three months.

    Throwing bait she is,
    Westside.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    that your hoping she does it again so you can ban her for three months.

    Throwing bait she is,
    Westside.
    You are making less and less sense as the days go on? If I wanted to bar her for 3 months, I'd just do that, and god knows a lot of people would thank me for it! I posted this because I don't want to bar her - I'm appealing to her to sort her behaviour out so I don't have to bar her. Anybody thinking straight would see this.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Sweetie

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    You are making less and less sense as the days go on? If I wanted to bar her for 3 months, I'd just do that, and god knows a lot of people would thank me for it! I posted this because I don't want to bar her - I'm appealing to her to sort her behaviour out so I don't have to bar her. Anybody thinking straight would see this.
    its a nice change isnt it?
    Westside.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default The imminent third cuming of Lizzy Hilton

    Yes indeed, it's not all that often that I find myself on the same side of the fence as Flypan. The view is kind of different from over here.

    Lizzy was indeed in error and acted against the rules in posting the real name (if it was in fact his real name) of a punter and deserved to go on a holiday with that other offender. However, she was not the only person to have done that, but only Lizzy and her fellow accomplice got themselves banned. Her original banning of one week was for something which I would regard as much less serious than the reason for her current banning. So not much consistency in the travel policy here.

    It seems that Lizzy can do no right, which is rather unfortunate, as Lizzy seems to be on a mission in here, which however misplaced it might be, has at least generated a lot of debate. Lizzy puts on a pretty good act and if you dont take the racist/xenophobic routine that she does seriously, then she's actually quite funny.

    I've even managed to learn some things from Lizzy. Despite knowing f*** all about association football, I now understand that some Russian geeser owns Chelsea. Not bad what? Must have been all that communist training he got in his youth.

    An interesting development has been the recent poetic contributions. Firstly, a rather well written and interesting one from Dolly Darling, followed by one by QPH, in which he basically seems to be saying "Good Bye" again. He's obviously been taking some lessons from Westside. However, as is his style, it was a rather long winded "Good Bye", but then again, if QPH ever did master the concept of brevity, we'd feel he was somehow short changing us.

    So, my thought for today is as follows. In order to preserve peace and harmony on the site, Lizzy should be encouraged to take up poetry when she returns and make a real contribution to the literary wealth of E-I. I have no doubt that she could be good at it and it would keep her from getting herself ex-communicated on a more permanent basis.
    I would make my own contribution to the poetry section, but alas writing the script for "The Quarterpoundher Saga" and a spot of punting on the side is keeping me very busy.

    So, welcome back yet again Lizzy. If you need any ideas for a poem, I have some thoughts that will have you rolling around in orgasmic delight.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    635
    Reviews
    1

    Smile she might come back if everyones nice

    HOT Lizzy is de MOMMA

    Me loves the london sizzlin slapper love8 and her coffin cheater momma. love1

    CHELSEA

    CHELSEA

    CHELSEA


    bbj
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	come back shane.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	6028  

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Yes indeed, it's not all that often that I find myself on the same side of the fence as Flypan. The view is kind of different from over here.

    Lizzy was indeed in error and acted against the rules in posting the real name (if it was in fact his real name) of a punter and deserved to go on a holiday with that other offender. However, she was not the only person to have done that, but only Lizzy and her fellow accomplice got themselves banned. Her original banning of one week was for something which I would regard as much less serious than the reason for her current banning. So not much consistency in the travel policy here.

    It seems that Lizzy can do no right, which is rather unfortunate, as Lizzy seems to be on a mission in here, which however misplaced it might be, has at least generated a lot of debate. Lizzy puts on a pretty good act and if you dont take the racist/xenophobic routine that she does seriously, then she's actually quite funny.

    I've even managed to learn some things from Lizzy. Despite knowing f*** all about association football, I now understand that some Russian geeser owns Chelsea. Not bad what? Must have been all that communist training he got in his youth.

    An interesting development has been the recent poetic contributions. Firstly, a rather well written and interesting one from Dolly Darling, followed by one by QPH, in which he basically seems to be saying "Good Bye" again. He's obviously been taking some lessons from Westside. However, as is his style, it was a rather long winded "Good Bye", but then again, if QPH ever did master the concept of brevity, we'd feel he was somehow short changing us.

    So, my thought for today is as follows. In order to preserve peace and harmony on the site, Lizzy should be encouraged to take up poetry when she returns and make a real contribution to the literary wealth of E-I. I have no doubt that she could be good at it and it would keep her from getting herself ex-communicated on a more permanent basis.
    I would make my own contribution to the poetry section, but alas writing the script for "The Quarterpoundher Saga" and a spot of punting on the side is keeping me very busy.

    So, welcome back yet again Lizzy. If you need any ideas for a poem, I have some thoughts that will have you rolling around in orgasmic delight.
    And so say all of us - Liz is the best thing to happen to this site in ages - Not her fault if some people are so sensitive- We need people like Liz as an antidote to political correctness gone mad.

    So lighten up folks and welcome back the Queen of England !

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •