Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To the Sailor of her own Sea…

Reviews

I have a Beano and a Beezer annual from 1975 if your interested Skyblue I also have some Action Force,Warlord and Victor comics . Liz I'm not sure about the Bunty, I'll have to look through my sisters old collection. I think I remember her having a Jackie.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Hot Lizzy Guest

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I have a Beano and a Beezer annual from 1975 if your interested Skyblue I also have some Action Force,Warlord and Victor comics . Liz I'm not sure about the Bunty, I'll have to look through my sisters old collection. I think I remember her having a Jackie.
    WHAT ABOUT TIGER SURE MY MEMBER OF MY FAMILY USED TO READ THAT - NO I DONT WANT JACKIE .........BUNTY FOR ME SORRY I WANT IT........

MAYBE YOU COULD GET ME A COOKERY BOOK COS IM PANTS AT COOKING - THATS WHY LIFE FOR ME IS TO SHORT TO CLEAN AN OVEN - DONT THINK I EVER HAVE CLEANED MINE..........EVER............ SHOCKING ISNT IT - STILL IF YOU NEVER USE IT??

KISSES TO YOU .......... LOVE YOU AND ALEC, AND BBJ AND THE COCK AND ALL THOSE THAT WROTE TO ME AND CARLOS, SORRY YOU WERE NOT MEANT TO BE AN AFTER THOUGHT - AND OF COURSE THE BIG DADDY69........WHERE HAS HE GONE - GET ANOTHER TATT I WOULD SAY TO BEAT MY NINE........SWINE.........

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX TOURING FOR A CLEANER..............

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Thanks for the offer. Is it one you bought your son in '75? Wasn't really into the comics....too many words! I preferred the Shoot for the pictures. Will I ever forget Trevor Francis in his tight little Birmingham shorts?

Reviews

Default Bunty for real

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Hands up i didnt read it all to be frank with you but it was just a tad long.

Could you please get for me Bunty or June and Schoolfriend or maybe Judy - my prefered on is of course Bunty cos you can cut the doll out at the back and then cut the clothes to go onto it.......used to love doing that with my ............ tut, tut, tut not saying who....

Heres a little ditty for you :

The boy stood on the burning deck when all but he had fled

Stupid git...............

xoxox Lizzy.........
    Lizzy, there is an adult version of Bunty you know. I come over to yours, we go through your wardrobe, and I enjoy hours of blissful pleasure dressing and undressing you. You see I didnt have a dolly as a child so I missed out on all that fun. I have a few thoughts on colour co-ordination that I'd like to try out, but as a fall back measure if all else fails, there's always the classical approach i.e. the little black number, and the littler the better.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink You arent a little johnny foreigner - you're filthy

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Lizzy, there is an adult version of Bunty you know. I come over to yours, we go through your wardrobe, and I enjoy hours of blissful pleasure dressing and undressing you. You see I didnt have a dolly as a child so I missed out on all that fun. I have a few thoughts on colour co-ordination that I'd like to try out, but as a fall back measure if all else fails, there's always the classical approach i.e. the little black number, and the littler the better.

KEEP ON SAVING YOUR POCKET MONEY AND YOUR FANTASY COULD BECOME REALITY OR A NIGHTMARE, TAKE YOUR PICK.

THE TOURING TO A TOWN IN IRELAND ANY TOWN COS I DONT KNOW NORTH FROM SOUTH SO YOU CAN TELL ME ANYWHERE - APART FROM GET STUFFED OF COURSE.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12