Thread: Mature and Kinky in Derry 07512502969

Wink Mature and Kinky in Derry 07912502969

Always hot and tasty. I love what I do and so will you.. Come over to mine for discreet naughtiness... I am here in Derry until the 25th and then I am headed away for a long haul 6 to 8 months.. If you want to try my pie then you better hurry...
    Tall, busty, fit, beautiful , mature and kinky.. What more could you ask for?

working most days 10-10 give me a call, pm or e-mail for more info and appt.
    Rates are all inclusive.
    £100 half hr
    £160 full hr.
    come as many times as you want in the time you pay for in a relaxed safe environment.
    Are you in need of a little Liberty?
    Last edited by Liberty Love; 02-11-08 at 16:33. Reason: wrong number

Hi Libby

Love the new photos, sensational! Also looking forward to seeing the website when it's up and running!

When are you coming back down to Dublin?

Looking forward to seeing you again

Steve

Wow thanks,
    Yeah I have been working out.. And it is paying off!
    I am looking forward to seeing my website soon as well.. Just have to pay them off and it will be up and running... Like most people I have to many bills lol' I used to have more money when I was an irresponsable party animal 20 years ago! Oh well. i got more stuff now. And more stress. Thats why I love my job though. Its a great stress reliever.
    I love Dublin and I will be back there but who knows when. I am here in Derry for just a few weeks before heading out to Scandinavia for the winter.. I have aquired an apartment there and am taking a few classes. Change of scenery will do me no harm. I will miss Ireland dearly as it is basically home to me now... Def will be back in the spring but might make an appearance throughout the winter...
    Luv Libby

4. Default

Hi Libby,
    Are you returning to Norway soon ?