Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zachynthos

Default Zachynthos

I booked Zachynthos today.A good few of us are going over but it is not until August so a while to go yet.Has anyone been?I tried looking up the places to check out but there isnt much info.Could you tell me the places to check out?We will be staying in Argassi but it is only 4km from Zachynthos..............

Default Zakynthos

I was there last summer for two weeks. I had a great time. I went over with a couple of friends (all single girls). There is a strip full of just clubs and bars near the beach that are open until 6am every day much to my delight. Afterwards there are two bars that do a lock in until 8am. My advice is just go on a big bar and club crawl but start early. During the day I mostly slept on the beach or by the pool. I also went on a few excursions which were ok but I was more interested in sun bathing and cocktails. The food was nice but can't remember the names of the places I went to for food. You should also rent a quad, they come in handy at 8am. The only bad experience I had was when a fight broke out between the Greeks and the English, I nearly got arrested. Also a taxi went over my friends foot twice. I do not recommend skinny dipping at 4am if you want to stay out for the rest of the night because there is nowere to dry yourself and sand does be everywere, very uncomfortable..

Gemma

Sounds good I saw a video of the strip on youtube and it looked brilliant.What are the beeches like?

Reviews

There's bars and strip clubs there , why do you wanna know about the beaches for God sake !
    I have no signature at the moment

Ah lot of fun to be had on the beaches.Male rape capital of the world though

Default Beaches

The beaches are nice. Sandy and hot during the day and full of drunken people at night

Gemma

Just the way I like it..Although I was fairly ripped off.One lad was organising it but to cut a long story short it is costing me 660 for only a week and there is 5 sharing an apartment

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    Just the way I like it..Although I was fairly ripped off.One lad was organising it but to cut a long story short it is costing me 660 for only a week and there is 5 sharing an apartment
    I paid €1224 for the two weeks. I was in a four star hotel 5 mins drive away from the main strip. How many bedrooms is the apartment. Is it all lads going? If so uz will have some wild nights bringing girls back lol

Gemma
    XxX

It is just a 2 room apartment with 3 beds and 2 pullouts it should be mad....Now you can see why I was ripped off,,,Yeah and it is all lads

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    It is just a 2 room apartment with 3 beds and 2 pullouts it should be mad....Now you can see why I was ripped off,,,Yeah and it is all lads
    You will have a great holiday.. most of the lads prob wont come home and the ones that do will more then likely bring girls with them which will prob turn into one big deadly holiday orgy.. If you want to sleep, sleep on the sun beds by the pool

Gemma

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast