Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zachynthos

Ah yeah it should be a blast.....I was in Ibiza last year and that was great craic but I heard this place is even better...That will be hard to live up to but it wont be from the lack of trying........

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sexybabehere View Post
    I was there last summer for two weeks. I had a great time. I went over with a couple of friends (all single girls). There is a strip full of just clubs and bars near the beach that are open until 6am every day much to my delight. Afterwards there are two bars that do a lock in until 8am. My advice is just go on a big bar and club crawl but start early. During the day I mostly slept on the beach or by the pool. I also went on a few excursions which were ok but I was more interested in sun bathing and cocktails. The food was nice but can't remember the names of the places I went to for food. You should also rent a quad, they come in handy at 8am. The only bad experience I had was when a fight broke out between the Greeks and the English, I nearly got arrested. Also a taxi went over my friends foot twice. I do not recommend skinny dipping at 4am if you want to stay out for the rest of the night because there is nowere to dry yourself and sand does be everywere, very uncomfortable..

Gemma
    Let me know when you are available for another holiday. I would not mind spending two weeks of living it up with you

Quote Originally Posted by NewPunter08 View Post
    Let me know when you are available for another holiday. I would not mind spending two weeks of living it up with you
    Lol, I do not think you will be able to keep up with my partying antics however you could prove me wrong or have fun trying

Gemma

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12