Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Its all Gooning wrong (Pt2)

Reviews

Default Its all Gooning wrong (Pt2)

Flying high! 5-0 and still 35mins left - and even the very poor "le sulk" can get a hat trick!

But at the Potteries - its all gooning wrong again, lets hope 3point lane is the reverse for the lucky scousers!

Blog Entries

Is the footie on or something?

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    Flying high! 5-0 and still 35mins left - and even the very poor "le sulk" can get a hat trick!

But at the Potteries - its all gooning wrong again, lets hope 3point lane is the reverse for the lucky scousers!
    I have no comeback- nothing ! - Nada ! - oh for the days of dixon/bould/adams and winterburn

and kanu ! remember kanu roryman !

Dark Days indeed.

Reviews

Theres some fans wanting Wenger to be sacked. I can't believe it after all he's done for the club. People forget that after winning the first title it took another 4 years to win the second one. It's obvious it's not going to happen this season. But he's proven in the past what he can do. Anyhow who else could manage Arsenal as well with limited resources. What would Scolari or Ferguson be like without money. I think the big mistake was not holding on to one of Flamini or Gilberto. An experienced holding midfielder is needed to steady the ship. That's the difference between this year and last year. God help us against Man Utd next week with a growing injury list. I just had a feeling Stoke would score first, but didn't think they'd win. It seems any have a go granny can score against Arsenal.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Theres some fans wanting Wenger to be sacked. I can't believe it after all he's done for the club. People forget that after winning the first title it took another 4 years to win the second one. It's obvious it's not going to happen this season. But he's proven in the past what he can do. Anyhow who else could manage Arsenal as well with limited resources. What would Scolari or Ferguson be like without money. I think the big mistake was not holding on to one of Flamini or Gilberto. An experienced holding midfielder is needed to steady the ship. That's the difference between this year and last year. God help us against Man Utd next week with a growing injury list. I just had a feeling Stoke would score first, but didn't think they'd win. It seems any have a go granny can score against Arsenal.
    All Wenger seems to be on the look for seemingly every season is a midfield player . What , in my opinion , arsenal need is a proper goalkeeper and an established centre back . Almunia is a clown , go out and buy Given in january . A few seasons back arsenal beat newcastle 1 nil . Given pulled off at least 5 world class saves in that match , henry was amazed at his display that day if i remember correct . Campbell has not been replaced , arsenal dont have the quality of a vidic/ferdinand or carragher/watshisface partnership and this season its really showing
    I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

I think the Arse have way too many flair players. They need a hackman in their back line or in midfield who'll sit on top of their back four, someone who'll stick a leg in, make the foul and break up the opposing team's attack before they get overrun.

Reviews

That person was Flamini last season, if only they paid him that little bit extra he would've stayed. Theres not enough players getting tackles in. You have to earn the right to play before you do the flair things. My county man Shay Given would be a great signing. He's often linked, but I don't think he'll sign him. Almunias not good enough. A good back up keeper but not a number one.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking Tell you who i think you need in Goal

That person was Flamini last season, if only they paid him that little bit extra he would've stayed. Theres not enough players getting tackles in. You have to earn the right to play before you do the flair things. My county man Shay Given would be a great signing. He's often linked, but I don't think he'll sign him. Almunias not good enough. A good back up keeper but not a number one.

Heurelha Gomez sure he will be up for grabs from Tottenham ..........

You know i have a great sense of humour..............Jeeze hes a gonner if ever i saw one.

xoxox Lizzy aka the hot one...........

Reviews

I'm not a gunner fan but I think you should relax about your team. They play super football and at the moment I think their midfield is excellent. Major problem at the moment is a problem defending set pieces. I don't simply mean the Stoke game but they have conceded a few from set pieces. Wenger for all his obvious attribibutes also has some questions to answer. Senderos was to be his replacement for Campbell. Wenger also doesn't seem to want to change the way he wants his team to play even when a horses for courses policy would dictate it. And why didnt he and the club fight to keep Hleb or Flamini in the way Liverpool have done with Gerrard, Utd with Ronaldo of Chelsea with Lampard?

Teams can have bad runs of form and the fans and media go over the top. I can't see Arsenal turning into a bad team overnight. Some people even tipping Villa to get above them this year!!!! Not likely.

Reviews

Fuck did I say Ronaldo of Chelsea even if only by mistake? What a horrible thought

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast