Thread: DUBLIN 4/Oh my Godd

Default DUBLIN 4/Oh my Godd

What do you think of the infamous D4.In my opinion it is a completely different world and I try to avoid it like the plague but unfortunately I cant as I have as I am tied into it.I will be blunt I hate everything about D4 and I know what I am talking about as I know what it is all about..I have to go now but it will be interesting to read your comments when I return....Roysh Daddy lets buy me a car

Reviews

place should be nuked
    Drop One Keep One To Glory

That proved to be less time than I imagined...Nuked is such a strong word the actual buildings infrastructure etc is as Mr Borat would put it Very Nice but unfortunately it is spoiled by the parasites that have resided there......And the Oompa Loompas think they are actually attractive that is the funny thing...No joke I was with a Oompa Loompa not so long ago and to my disgust my absolute disgust I woke up with an Orange Chest...I thought I had contracted the muthafucka of all muthafuckin STIs..Thankfully a shower was all the treatment I needed...Here is one example of many I have come accross.A few years ago I was playing a match in Blackrock.On the team bus home we stopped at the traffic lights.A guy about 19/20 came out of his parents mansion..Anyway he was getting into his Golf Gti which Daddy had bought him but before he did he took out a 50 euro note and waved it at us with a fuckin grin on his face...Now I am from a well respected area and so are all my mates not that it really matters because I do not like people who judge other people by where they live but anyway we took note of his house and we happily returned with some pleasantries a few days later.I dont want to sound like a broken record so I will stop but God I hate D4