Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: James Bond

Default You are a mean women westside

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    Just as well isnt it?Its all you'll have.

Nothing like a wise boner,
    Westside.

You are one mean women westside.

I bet if Sean Connery was behind you whilst you were putting your muffins in the oven,you wouldn't say no,wink wink,know what I mean?.

He's got more going for him than you will ever have and I dont care if he is 100.
    Hope you remember to take your medication Westie sweetie,oh by the way what is your shoe size?

samantha Home

I love my clients young or old,
    I only take class not trash.

Default Sean and SamyJunior

[QUOTE=samymature;47373]You are one mean women westside.

I bet if Sean Connery was behind you whilst you were putting your muffins in the oven,you wouldn't say no,wink wink,know what I mean?.

He's got more going for him than you will ever have and I dont care if he is 100.
    Hope you remember to take your medication Westie sweetie,oh by the way what is your shoe size?

samantha Home

I love my clients young or old,
    I only take class not trash.[/QUOTE

Whats my shoe size?Whatever your arse size is SamyJunior.You have more going for you too,free travel ,medical cards and all the other perks of the over 65's.

Sean is 100?He would suit you more than me so.Similar generations.

Now i know what he meant by The Rock,
    Westside.

Default Fairly big alright his ears,

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Daniel Craig absolutely blows goats as Bond. All I can see are his gigantic fucking jug-ears.
    like the handles of the FA Cup,
    Westside.

Default You forgot your meds Westie

You forgot to take your afternoon medication Westie.Now look at you all upset,angry and nasty.Your muffins wont come out right with this attitude sweetie,lol.

Now why did I think you would have tiny feet,my little cup cake,lol.

Be more discreet blossom, your campness is showing through in your replies.My goodness at this rate everyone here will know what you are.You have been rumbled darling.Your slip is showing.You are almost out of that cupboard.

65yrs why thanks darling, I will be 95yrs next birthday,haha.

Name calling and remarks about my age will never bother me,my little sheila.

But if you really want to get me mad,then make your muffins bigger than mine.That sure will have me hopping mad,sweetie,cutie pie,honey bun.My little pouchy coo.

Muffin wars,I can see it now.Could this be the start of another world war?

Samantha x

My clients are class not trash

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by samymature View Post
    You forgot to take your afternoon medication Westie.Now look at you all upset,angry and nasty.Your muffins wont come out right with this attitude sweetie,lol.

Now why did I think you would have tiny feet,my little cup cake,lol.

Be more discreet blossom, your campness is showing through in your replies.My goodness at this rate everyone here will know what you are.You have been rumbled darling.Your slip is showing.You are almost out of that cupboard.

65yrs why thanks darling, I will be 95yrs next birthday,haha.

Name calling and remarks about my age will never bother me,my little sheila.

But if you really want to get me mad,then make your muffins bigger than mine.That sure will have me hopping mad,sweetie,cutie pie,honey bun.My little pouchy coo.

Muffin wars,I can see it now.Could this be the start of another world war?

Samantha x

My clients are class not trash
    i was waiting and waiting for your reply and nothing until now so i just logged out.Time doesnt stop for anyone.Next time instead of waiting for your respnse i'll simply take a weekend away or similar.Maybe a tour of Asia.
    Actually i dont wear slips but it shows that you have a vivid imagination at your twilight moments.However you gave a fine cohesive response.I as amazed as you are SamyJunior.
    No need to be flattering me with all your little fanny phrases besides the day i'll be cooking muffins will be the day i'll decide that my time on this planet has halted.

I dont like scones either,
    Westside.

Default 42 mins...

... isn't that the time it takes for muffins to be fully baked? I guess she was just baking some muffins for you Westie, and you are all over the place cause she is not paying you enough attention?? bad boy/girl...

anyways, I'd like to see an E-I version of 007 coming soon, with Sammy Bond as the new 007, and Westie Sweetie as the bad boy... I can also picture the two first movies: Muffin Royal, and Quantum of Muffins , now we need Money Penny and the one in charge of the gadgets and special weapons, any volunteers?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123