Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Top gear is back......thank heavens for that

Reviews

Default No way

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    Anyone going to the rds?
    Place will be full of little boy racer wankers boasting about how much they have spent on their shitbox micras and puntos no thanks i will pass
    Drop One Keep One To Glory

Hot Lizzy Guest

Cool Remeber the hurley dress - still have it

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    i have the answer lizzy.

James may is related to may day, who in turn is related to daniel day lewis.
    Ddl is related to ts lewis, who also just happens to be related to ts naomi, a recent advertiser on this site.

If you want to know more about ts naomi, you need to consult ricflair because that's his field of expertise. All i know about ts naomi is that she has an 8.5 inch permanent attachment and a 6 inch detachable rubber one "to be sure to be sure".

Rubber brings me back on to tyres which go to make cars go round and around.

Why the f*** can't you drive lizzy?

Do you want some lessons?

I teach you what i know and you teach me what you know. :d:d:d

p.s. The car's automatic by the way, so you always have one hand free for hand signals and other activities. :d

the hurley dress is in the dry cleaners ready for the leicester square bash got your tux ready carlos........the hurley awaits.......:d

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation You cant beat the goodwood festival

Quote Originally Posted by kieree73 View Post
    place will be full of little boy racer wankers boasting about how much they have spent on their shitbox micras and puntos no thanks i will pass:d
    think you would love the goodwood festival of speed thats great we go every year.........you and mr may would look good together!!!

Hot Lizzy Guest

Cool Not the wogan

But i think it might have been Terry Wogan im not too sure though
    JUST ASKED MY SON IT WAS THE LATE GREAT RICHARD WHITELEY.......BLESS MISS HIM COUNTDOWN JUST AINT THE SAME.........PHIL AND I USED TO LOVE TO WATCH THAT WITH A CUPPA AND A RICH TEA....... AND I THINK I ONLY GOT THE CONUNDRUM A COUPLE OF TIMES.......DOHHHHH!!!

Hot Lizzy Guest

Question Got another one for you kieree

Would he be related to Brian May from Queen? same name same dodgy barnet

WHO IS THE STIG........BELIEVE THERE IS MORE THAN ONE THOUGH?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hot lizzy View Post
    who is the stig........believe there is more than one though?

ther hav been about 6 r 7 stigs over the years big daddy wants 2 b the next 1:d

Reviews

This was released for download the other day, not great but some might enjoy it, as previous said, was a bit boring with very little off the cuff humour!!

Releaselog | RLSLOG.net Clarkson Thriller DVDRip XviD-HAGGiS

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking Can tell you one for sure.........

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    ther hav been about 6 r 7 stigs over the years big daddy wants 2 b the next 1:d

YEP THERE HAVE BEEN A FEW ONE THOUGH WAS FIRED COS HE WROTE HIS AUTO BIOGRAPHY AND SAID HE WAS THE STIG THAT WAS PERRY McCARTHY - ANOTHER IS SUPPOSED TO BE CHRIS GOODWIN AND THE OTHER IS BEN COLLINS A GTI DRIVER

AMAZING AND I CAN'T DRIVE BUT THOSE WHO KNOW ME - DO NOW REOLISE THAT I AM CRAZY ABOUT ALMOST ALL SPORTS AND I AINT TALKING HARD OR WATER........

JUST A SPORTY KINDA GAL............ THE HOT ONE.......... XXX

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hot lizzy View Post
    yep there have been a few one though was fired cos he wrote his auto biography and said he was the stig that was perry mccarthy - another is supposed to be chris goodwin and the other is ben collins a gti driver

amazing and i can't drive but those who know me - do now reolise that i am crazy about almost all sports and i aint talking hard or water........

Just a sporty kinda gal............ The hot one.......... Xxx
    jk out of jameriquie also claimed 2 b the stig at 1 point

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    jk out of jameriquie also claimed 2 b the stig at 1 point
    Nope never JK........was defo Perry McCarthy for a long time he was the stig in black - and also Ben Collins is one of the contenders.........not JK hes good, just not that good.

I love it when he is learning to speak French or Italian and listening when testing cars - just love the show........and James May aka Mr Beige.....or Captain Slow is brill to - would i though - mmm not to sure ....... still he is free and available.

Did you know this - the little one Hammond WAS paid £750,000
    for the Morrisons add. GUESSING HE GET REPEAT FEES TO LUCKY SOD.

[SIZE="2"]NICE WORK IF YOU CAN GET IT.......... XOXOX THE HOT ONE
    Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 31-10-08 at 14:18.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123