Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: This is an attempt to end this mess…

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default This is an attempt to end this mess…

    Dolly, please for the love of god stop digging, you have by your own hand completely f**ked yourself up, it is enshrined in stone here that no one’s name is published. I again ask you to just admit you lied about me and then I would ask the forum to forget this gross and ultimate transgression and move on, will you do that simple thing and perhaps your career here can be salvaged, as you will have shown some magnanimity as I am showing to you, how much more reasonable can I be? I ask so little of you while you did such huge potential and fully intentional harm to me and my entire life when all I did was help you.

    At the end of the day the worst I can be accused of is saying I will post some pms that show you in a good light.

    You on the other hand have tried to destroy my life and still are digging a hole for yourself.

    I am offering an olive branch here Dolly, I wanted none of this bulls**t, it was landed on me just as it was landed on you, but I stuck to facts and you for some bizarre reason took a set against me and not the person who started all this and you will note has left you out to dry and done nothing to help you as I am again doing in this post. Will you do this simple thing and retract your lies, further failure to do so will only harm you more.

    If you still cannot see that I am still trying to help you when I should be the one most angry with you then I am at a loss as to how to get through to you. Ask yourself, would anyone else here be offering this to you after what you did to me. No they would be throwing a rope over the rafters of this place as we speak.

    If you cannot see that I am not your enemy here after extending yet again a helping hand then I despair.

    You are so engrossed in having to be seen as the victim in everything that you committed what is tantamount to Escorting suicide and broke rule number one and still do not see the damage you and you alone have now done to yourself, this will never be forgotten here as it is the one thing that any Punter fears the most but you still will not back up from mission poor old Dolly and see you have ruined yourself here, I again am offering you a way out when no one else is.

    Will you accept this gesture and retract your lies or will you insist on consigning you Rep here to the history books, I ask very little given what you tried very hard to take from me.

    And again, again, again for gods sake all I did was help you. This is my last offer of help to you, I will never do so again. You are now in this position by your own hand not anyone else’s please do what you have been doing all along and think only of yourself and accept my offer to salvage you rep here maybe, no one else is doing so…not even your supposed friends remember, only me. Maybe then we can all move on from what was done to both you and me.

    Your faith is now in your own hands Dolly...show some class and retract your lies or crash and burn your Escort rep in a fireball of your own making...

  2. #2

    Default If....

    It flies
    It floats It fucks

    JUST RENT IT AND THEN HAND IT BACK - NOTHING MORE.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    635
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Dolly, please for the love of god stop digging, you have by your own hand completely f**ked yourself up, it is enshrined in stone here that no one’s name is published. I again ask you to just admit you lied about me and then I would ask the forum to forget this gross and ultimate transgression and move on, will you do that simple thing and perhaps your career here can be salvaged, as you will have shown some magnanimity as I am showing to you, how much more reasonable can I be? I ask so little of you while you did such huge potential and fully intentional harm to me and my entire life when all I did was help you.

    At the end of the day the worst I can be accused of is saying I will post some pms that show you in a good light.

    You on the other hand have tried to destroy my life and still are digging a hole for yourself.

    I am offering an olive branch here Dolly, I wanted none of this bulls**t, it was landed on me just as it was landed on you, but I stuck to facts and you for some bizarre reason took a set against me and not the person who started all this and you will note has left you out to dry and done nothing to help you as I am again doing in this post. Will you do this simple thing and retract your lies, further failure to do so will only harm you more.

    If you still cannot see that I am still trying to help you when I should be the one most angry with you then I am at a loss as to how to get through to you. Ask yourself, would anyone else here be offering this to you after what you did to me. No they would be throwing a rope over the rafters of this place as we speak.

    If you cannot see that I am not your enemy here after extending yet again a helping hand then I despair.

    You are so engrossed in having to be seen as the victim in everything that you committed what is tantamount to Escorting suicide and broke rule number one and still do not see the damage you and you alone have now done to yourself, this will never be forgotten here as it is the one thing that any Punter fears the most but you still will not back up from mission poor old Dolly and see you have ruined yourself here, I again am offering you a way out when no one else is.

    Will you accept this gesture and retract your lies or will you insist on consigning you Rep here to the history books, I ask very little given what you tried very hard to take from me.

    And again, again, again for gods sake all I did was help you. This is my last offer of help to you, I will never do so again. You are now in this position by your own hand not anyone else’s please do what you have been doing all along and think only of yourself and accept my offer to salvage you rep here maybe, no one else is doing so…not even your supposed friends remember, only me. Maybe then we can all move on from what was done to both you and me.

    Your faith is now in your own hands Dolly...show some class and retract your lies or crash and burn your Escort rep in a fireball of your own making...
    are you keith miller or charlie slater ???????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	qph is a drama queen.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	5990  

  4. #4
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Wink Sorry bbj i dont think you are.........

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbadjohn View Post
    are you keith miller or charlie slater ??????? :d
    blimey john with a dick like his i have to say i think he is the daddy...........can't say i would be able to take it but its spectaular- wow.

  5. #5
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Thumbs down Wow..........simply irrisitable........

    Quote Originally Posted by uzbunfovlegund View Post
    It flies
    It floats It fucks

    JUST RENT IT AND THEN HAND IT BACK - NOTHING MORE.
    OK JUST TELL ME HOW MANY FEET LONG IS THAT.

    LUCKY OLE YOU 90% OF THE MEN MUST BE GREEN WITH ENVY..........HOW MANY WOMEN ON HERE COULD TAKE IT........WELL I JUST DONT KNOW, NOT ME FOR ONE.....DAMN

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    635
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    blimey john with a dick like his i have to say i think he is the daddy...........can't say i would be able to take it but its spectaular- wow.

    hes not the man ALEXHORAN is

    donkeys talk about being hung like ALEXHORAN

    and he likes birds with a 38JJ

    as you can see from his REAl pic.

    bbj
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alexhoran.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	6.5 KB 
ID:	5992  

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York City - Visit me in the USA!
    Posts
    1,894

    Default That's not real is it???

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post
    hes not the man ALEXHORAN is

    donkeys talk about being hung like ALEXHORAN

    and he likes birds with a 38JJ

    as you can see from his REAl pic.

    bbj

    Please tell me that cock isnt real. Please tell me its taped on LOL! Fair play to the girlfriend for taking it in! Even the itty bitty ones tell me I'm tight! I suppose that's the magic of a puss - they move with whatever size they can get. Gotta love the puss!
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 01-11-08 at 07:53.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    635
    Reviews
    1

    Default organic wallpaper paste!

    Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Please tell me that cock isnt real. Please tell me its taped on LOL! Fair play to the girlfriend for taking it in! Even the itty bitty ones tell me I'm tight! I suppose that's the magic of a puss - they move with whatever size they can get. Gotta love the puss!
    it is real, right alex? not only that, he can also fill a bucket when he cums

    all the local painters and decorators around alex buy it to use as wall paper paste.


    bbj

  9. #9

    Default W.t.f.

    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Dolly, please for the love of god stop digging, you have by your own hand completely f**ked yourself up, it is enshrined in stone here that no one’s name is published. I again ask you to just admit you lied about me and then I would ask the forum to forget this gross and ultimate transgression and move on, will you do that simple thing and perhaps your career here can be salvaged, as you will have shown some magnanimity as I am showing to you, how much more reasonable can I be? I ask so little of you while you did such huge potential and fully intentional harm to me and my entire life when all I did was help you.

    At the end of the day the worst I can be accused of is saying I will post some pms that show you in a good light.

    You on the other hand have tried to destroy my life and still are digging a hole for yourself.

    I am offering an olive branch here Dolly, I wanted none of this bulls**t, it was landed on me just as it was landed on you, but I stuck to facts and you for some bizarre reason took a set against me and not the person who started all this and you will note has left you out to dry and done nothing to help you as I am again doing in this post. Will you do this simple thing and retract your lies, further failure to do so will only harm you more.

    If you still cannot see that I am still trying to help you when I should be the one most angry with you then I am at a loss as to how to get through to you. Ask yourself, would anyone else here be offering this to you after what you did to me. No they would be throwing a rope over the rafters of this place as we speak.

    If you cannot see that I am not your enemy here after extending yet again a helping hand then I despair.

    You are so engrossed in having to be seen as the victim in everything that you committed what is tantamount to Escorting suicide and broke rule number one and still do not see the damage you and you alone have now done to yourself, this will never be forgotten here as it is the one thing that any Punter fears the most but you still will not back up from mission poor old Dolly and see you have ruined yourself here, I again am offering you a way out when no one else is.

    Will you accept this gesture and retract your lies or will you insist on consigning you Rep here to the history books, I ask very little given what you tried very hard to take from me.

    And again, again, again for gods sake all I did was help you. This is my last offer of help to you, I will never do so again. You are now in this position by your own hand not anyone else’s please do what you have been doing all along and think only of yourself and accept my offer to salvage you rep here maybe, no one else is doing so…not even your supposed friends remember, only me. Maybe then we can all move on from what was done to both you and me.

    Your faith is now in your own hands Dolly...show some class and retract your lies or crash and burn your Escort rep in a fireball of your own making...
    I was trying to get to another link and this came up

    what was this all about. . .
    maybe tomorrow. . .
    right now i hear my bed calling x
    nitey nite x

    QPH?
    i have too many fantacies to be just another girlfriend, i guess i love being everyones fantasy girlfriend. . .
    CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN YOU'RE MY HERO!!!!love4

    Part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqmi1I65x_Y
    Part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZL2M29DDLI


    kiss my ass . . .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •