Thread: Beware - your pm's are not safe

Default Beware - your pm's are not safe

My pm's have been sent to a.n.other via email. Who in their right mind as a responsible 'moderator' or site owner would do such a thing.

This site is a sham. DONT say a thing thats personal in the chatroom. They will hack into ur email address and send it to ur 'contacts'

If this is removed then its proof that their cage has been rattled.

Blog Entries

This is the rant of a full of shit person No moderator of this site has done anything with qwertyq's PMs. Tell me qwertyq, what is your agenda?

Pat x

Reviews

Default Conspiracy theory??

Sounds very much like an established poster, who has created a new id, because they havent the guts to say what they really want to under their normal id
    or they are just out for mischief

i mean - who has been complaining that about pm's being posted lately????????

and a lack of moderation??????

hmmmmmm, i wonder, it couldnt be!!!!!

Mr Hyde to someones Dr Jerkyll?

Blog Entries

I just established who qwerty is. It is somebody's former husband who has been coming here to cause trouble as often as he can recently.

Default Sarah?????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    This is the rant of a full of shit person No moderator of this site has done anything with qwertyq's PMs. Tell me qwertyq, what is your agenda?

Pat x

Patricia.
    Banned User.

Your Welcome,
    Westside.

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyq View Post
    My pm's have been sent to a.n.other via email. Who in their right mind as a responsible 'moderator' or site owner would do such a thing.

This site is a sham. DONT say a thing thats personal in the chatroom. They will hack into ur email address and send it to ur 'contacts'

If this is removed then its proof that their cage has been rattled.
    i hardly ever even answer pms let alone send them.In fatc i sent about three pms in my time here and all three are full of jobbie.

A case of your own tough jobbie,
    Westside.