Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tattoos

Hot Lizzy Guest

Cool Show me how.........

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    Firstly I would put Beckham to shame and I would be more than happy to show you.Secondly what is your fascination with celebrities?Who gives a fuck really.Brand is a funny bastard though...I only plan to get the 1 but you never no.I will have to get the design right first.My friend is an excellent artist so I will get him to do it.I am in no rush either so I will wait til the time is right

I dont have obsession with celebs........just brought becks into the frame as he has more tatts than most is all........cheryl coles one is just gorgeous......so is she.

Russel and JR its just poor judgement - dont think that it will make any difference to JR cos he is a big player at the beeb....... seen him lots of times out cos he lives near a member of my family.........

I am sure you will be addicted - its just so addictive........listen to us all - we do really know best.........for sure we all can't be wrong - put a full stop on mine though and never once has anyone said anything other than they liked them and the one on my back spectacular..........so guess it was worth the pain........
    L

Like I said if the arm is covered I actually think it looks great but you see some guys with just the 1 on the upper arm and they just look like muppets.I think a tattoo should have meaning so when I see these tattoos on people with things like a rose or a I love you mom etc etc I just think that shit looks awful

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hot lizzy View Post
    [size="2"]

huh nine like me where and what are yours....... L
    well i have 4 on my right arm which pretty much cover it, one that covers my left upper arm one on my chest i have sumthing written across my stomach & 1 on each shoulder blade lizzy:d

I Just hope I dont bottle it on the day.My mate was shitting himself before he got his

Reviews

I Just hope I dont bottle it on the day.My mate was shitting himself before he got his
    U WONT & AS SOON AS ITS DONE U'L B WONDERIN Y U WER SO ANXIOUS ABOUT IT & AS MUCH AS IT PAINS ME 2 SAY IT LIZ IS RIGHT ABOUT THE NOT STOPING AT 1 PART & WE NEVER AGREE ON ANYTHING

Anyway guys I am off now I have to be somewhere.Thanks for the tips.I will just leave you with this.Recently I was watching SANCHEZ gets high and anyway to cut along story short Pritchard tried to get a tribal tattoo on his dick.The guy who was doing it used a hammer and a needle that was on a stick he belted his knob out of it.Needless to say the tattoo did not look great he was left with a severely bruised knob...OUCH

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking I saw that one it was brillian

Anyway guys I am off now I have to be somewhere.Thanks for the tips.I will just leave you with this.Recently I was watching SANCHEZ gets high and anyway to cut along story short Pritchard tried to get a tribal tattoo on his dick.The guy who was doing it used a hammer and a needle that was on a stick he belted his knob out of it.Needless to say the tattoo did not look great he was left with a severely bruised knob...OUCH
    THAT WAS GOOD LOVE DIRTY SANCHEZ AND THERE IS A NEW ONE COMING OUT ABOUT NOW I THINK.

NIGHT...........NO PAIN NO GAIN.............ONE MORE THING - YOU HAVE THE OUTLINE AND THE COLOURING DONE ALL THE SAME DAY COS YOU WONT GO BACK FOR THE COLOURING IF YOU DONT DO IT THE SAME DAY - REMEMBER AND HEED THOSE WORDS TO COS MY GIRLFRIEND AIMI THAT DID MY TATS TOLD ME THAT.............AND I WOULD IMAGINE THAT SHE WAS SPOT ON........NO NOT IMAGINE SURE I WOULDNT OF COME BACK.......... XOXOX

Reviews

anyway guys i am off now i have to be somewhere.thanks for the tips.i will just leave you with this.recently i was watching sanchez gets high and anyway to cut along story short pritchard tried to get a tribal tattoo on his dick.the guy who was doing it used a hammer and a needle that was on a stick he belted his knob out of it.needless to say the tattoo did not look great he was left with a severely bruised knob...ouch
    ooooooooccccccchhhhhhhhhh that prichard is a lunitic big daddy wudnt go that far although daytons face wen he showed him that he got his name on his dick was priceless:d

Hot Lizzy Guest

Question

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    ooooooooccccccchhhhhhhhhh that prichard is a lunitic big daddy wudnt go that far although daytons face wen he showed him that he got his name on his dick was priceless:d

I THINK MEN EVERYWHERE THAT SAW THAT WERE BITING THEIR LIPS........

WOULD YOU PUT A TATT ON YOUR LEG POPS..........DUNNO IF I WOULD.......

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hot lizzy View Post
    i think men everywhere that saw that were biting their lips........

Would you put a tatt on your leg pops..........dunno if i would.......

no dnt think i wud i think at this stage i'm just about done plus i dnt think it wud look nice with hairy legs:d

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast