Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattoos

Reviews

BIG DADDY HAS 9 TATS THE SAME AS LIZ THE SHOULDER ISNT 2 BAD AT ALL REALLY PERHAPS UR FRIEND IS JUST MORE SENSITIVE AS SUM FIND IT WORSE THAN OTHERS........... THE WORST PLACE AS FAR AS I KNOW IS ACROSS YOUR STOMACH WHICH IS REALLY PAINFULL APART FROM THAT I HAVENT FOUND IT BAD AT ALL ALTHOUGH IT DOES BECOME ADDICTIVE.

The calf should be relatively okay?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    the calf should be relatively okay?
    i'v heard different reports really i'v never went near my legs but if i had 2 guess i;d say it wud b worse than the shoulder as the skin is more tender there

I suppose .I will have to talk it over with the tattooist but I dont want it on my back chest or stomach....I once got 5 needles put into my lip so I am no stranger to pain and my bones will vouge for that

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink Poppy where does one start.......hes gorgeous

I am thinking of getting it on my calf.What is your fascination with Becks?

He is universally loved........he is a gorgeous specimen of a man - and i dont know many men that don't like him either! Would you, bet you would.

I don't have tatts on my legs at all...........I can with my hand on my heart say that i have finished with them..........thats a definate.......... Would i say that i am sorry that i had them done........no......... sometimes im not sure that i should of had them done on my arms though.

Think long and hard before you do it - you can have them removed but i believe its painful to have that done to. I do promise you........they never stop at one that i promise you. Enjoy and remember - hes a bloke and blokes more fuss than women........

I could give you a list of who has them - that would include so many that you really would be surprised about.

Right now im peed off with Russell Brand and Johnathon Ross - cant believe that this is so worthy of being the biggest news going seems barking mad to me. It wasn't even aired on the radio - just don't get it at all........Its a mess and makes me so mad.

Thing is with Russell Brand is who the heck hasn't he dipped his wick in - would be more depressing surely if he hadn't 'shagged' her.........

I digress...........hes a beautiful man.......now he does have some amazing tatts - i tell you who else has a beautiful tatt - thats cheryl cole at the side of her hand - stunning.......

Good luck and enjoy............. xxx Lizzy

Reviews

I suppose .I will have to talk it over with the tattooist but I dont want it on my back chest or stomach....I once got 5 needles put into my lip so I am no stranger to pain and my bones will vouge for that
    my first 1 was on my upper arm & hav 2 say its the least sorest place

Firstly I would put Beckham to shame and I would be more than happy to show you.Secondly what is your fascination with celebrities?Who gives a fuck really.Brand is a funny bastard though...I only plan to get the 1 but you never no.I will have to get the design right first.My friend is an excellent artist so I will get him to do it.I am in no rush either so I will wait til the time is right

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    i'v heard different reports really i'v never went near my legs but if i had 2 guess i;d say it wud b worse than the shoulder as the skin is more tender there

[SIZE="2"] Like you i dont know about the legs - would say that when you go poppy they will shave, yes shave where you are going to have the tatt so make sure that you wax where they do it otherwise you will have stubble there all the time........ nobody told me that, something that i had to learn.........

Seriously, think long and hard before you do it....... xxx

Huh Nine like me where and what are yours....... L

No Offence but I think tatts on the arms dont look great unless the arm is covered in them.I think guys that get them there are just trying to look hard by wearing t -shirts.Once again NO OFFENCE

Reviews

no offence but i think tatts on the arms dont look great unless the arm is covered in them.i think guys that get them there are just trying to look hard by wearing t -shirts.once again no offence
    none taken each 2 his own & my right arm is covered & the lower half of my left is reserved 4 little daddy wenever he decides 2 make an appearance:d

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast