View Poll Results: Should PM's & Chat room text be posted on the forums?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, If the person feels justified.

1 8.33%
  • No, under no circimstances should they be posted

6 50.00%
  • only in very exceptional circumstances

4 33.33%
  • only if E-I think it is for the benefit of the site

1 8.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: private messages.

Reviews

Default private messages.

with all the talk about posting privste messages on these boards, what is the general feeling on this subject,
    I feel a Private Message is just that and should remain between the two people involved. if you want a public message the this forum is where to post it. the same with chat room chat, these conversation should stay in the chat room.
    so a little poll.

Reviews

Definately not whats private should stay private otherwise thers no point...........

Default Are people Good?? No, so then fuck PMs

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    with all the talk about posting privste messages on these boards, what is the general feeling on this subject,
    I feel a Private Message is just that and should remain between the two people involved. if you want a public message the this forum is where to post it. the same with chat room chat, these conversation should stay in the chat room.
    so a little poll.
    If it proves a point why not?????? I did posted two PMs, the first one I omitted the sender for obvious reasons, she asked me not to tell anybody about her PM but making public her PM I thought it would help... sometimes people don't understand the damage and pain the cause to others until they see from their own eyes, so I posted that PM that reflected such pain and damage to an innocent person because of unjustifiable "adult" behaviour...

I posted a second PM here to prove a point to paty... and it worked well... that's all folks !!!!

i voted only in exceptional circumstances.