Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Makes you wonder!!! Alot!!!

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation Guess you aren't working cos you are on here........too easy again

Quote Originally Posted by sexybabehere View Post
    Bigpaws will be back soon so I guess you will be 2.. enjoy your day off!!

Gemma

again too easy like you gemma.........classless slappers are two a penny and thats about all you are worth paying - im working tonight darling.......told you i do over nights and dinner dates......... you dont honestly think that doing one hour here and there is enough now surely - oh well maybe thats all you know....... still cant all be as lucky as me now love -

looking forward to seeing all the stupid illiterate men on here sticking up for you - ah so stupid........you keep feeding the gorgeous london doll.......forgot again didnt you fatty.

ta ta from uk..........and it does rule and it rocks.........

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up Have you had your tonsils out yet little girl

Quote Originally Posted by sexybabehere View Post
    Lol, wife and kids?? News to me.
    Thought you were having a day off, guess you have nothing better to do.. anyways back to work now.. enjoy your day!!

Gemma

ohhhhhhhhhh gemma you jealous that i dont work 30 minutes or i hours like you do............ you are nuts i love my dinner dates and overnights..........something you can only wish.......... still some of us are away to, im off tomorrow for the weekend - ta ta still you cant even come to london - need to get some permission from mummy and daddy and also a passport..........dudums.

they fixed the scales now at fat fighters after you broke them yesterday - still all those chips - on your shoulder to..........slam dunk.............

get your new man to stick up for you.........ta ta...........

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789