Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Liz, here's your chance!

Blog Entries

Default There was NEVER A FAMINE HERE, LIARS!

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Agreed absolutely. Making fun of the holocaust is not funny or acceptabe
    The reason why I started the ''You need to stop with all that Jew shit'' thread was I felt very uncomfortable with 'Tigergirls,''filthy Jew' comment on another thread. I knew some of 'Hot Lizzy's' comments slagging the 'Irish' was offensive, but 'Tiger's comment was REAL. So real, I imagined Tiger would hand-over a Jew to a Nazi if we were living in those times again.

There was NEVER A HOLOCAUST, right Tigergirl

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    The reason why I started the ''You need to stop with all that Jew shit'' thread was I felt very uncomfortable with 'Tigergirls,''filthy Jew' comment on another thread. I knew some of 'Hot Lizzy's' comments slagging the 'Irish' was offensive, but 'Tiger's comment was REAL. So real, I imagined Tiger would hand-over a Jew to a Nazi if we were living in those times again.

There was NEVER A HOLOCAUST, right Tigergirl
    The really sad thing is that an entire "race" can become tarnished with the same brush.
    When the reality is that:

It is usually those in power who have these bright ideas to invade\oppress\hurt people
    (After all its not Mrs Smith sitting at home, thinking "I wonder what shall I do today? Oh yes, lets invade Poland!" The "common" people are just too busy struggling along to even care about what another country is doing.
    Yes, there can be so some clever propaganda, but by and large we are all just cannon fodder and pawns

Even in germany for example, there were germans actively helping the brits and yanks to end the war and risking their lives, yet they will always be known as nazis!

the same goes for the brits, italy etc etc down through the ages

We are all part of the human race, its just funny how fate has us born in a certain country and time. There are just good humans and bad humans, rather than good germans and bad germans etc

I like the pictures the Apollo space mission beamed back

One earth - no countrys

And I wonder what the world be like if Women were the dominant species?

What men have done to women down the ages - they are still locked out of many of the "power" positions - the church, wall st, etc etc

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Hi Horny........

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    some might suggest that making fun of the holocaust is beyond the pale - you are obviously not one of those tigergirl

Well did you did or did you aint have a good weekend one way or the other, nudge, nudge wink, wink........ well done Arsenal, not a bad game either enjoyed it - just changed the whole game around making those two subs......good move.

So i dont see anything re the Holocaust - i have to presume that it has been removed - or has it not........such a shame that there is still in the 21st Century ignorance beyond the level or rhyme or reason - not a good add for that agency - unless you are a biggot of course. Although it would seem that it is not beyond the pale for the likes of some.

Ciao and i hope to speak with you soon....... xoxox

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12