Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: pornstar escorts

  1. #1

    Default pornstar escorts

    why dont more escorts do porn it would increase their business make a lot more money i find it attractive to be able to see a girl i was just with because some escorts ive been to they seem to come for a few weeks and never comeback ie iris

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timtim View Post
    why dont more escorts do porn it would increase their business make a lot more money i find it attractive to be able to see a girl i was just with because some escorts ive been to they seem to come for a few weeks and never comeback ie iris
    There's NO MORE MONEY in porn. What's the point in being overexposed and exploited.:

    Jenna Jameson quit the porn biz because she was only getting a $1000 a scene.
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 26-10-08 at 19:47.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timtim View Post
    why dont more escorts do porn it would increase their business make a lot more money i find it attractive to be able to see a girl i was just with because some escorts ive been to they seem to come for a few weeks and never comeback ie iris
    You probably didn't recognise that more pornstars do escort and not vice versa! And they do that coz in porn biz isn't any big money..

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    somewhere along bus route 46A
    Posts
    1,555
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    There's NO MORE MONEY in porn. What's the point in being overexposed and exploited.:

    Jenna Jameson quit the porn biz because she was only getting a $1000 a scene.
    $1000 a scene , eh i think that was the figure she got for her very first boy/girl scene back in the 90s anita . By 2001 she was earning $60,000 for a day and a halfs work . And with her company worth millions and millions , and after yrs in the business , she quit making movies thats why . And she's pregnant with twins for tito ortiz so she'll never return
    I have no signature at the moment

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    $1000 a scene , eh i think that was the figure she got for her very first boy/girl scene back in the 90s anita . By 2001 she was earning $60,000 for a day and a halfs work . And with her company worth millions and millions , and after yrs in the business , she quit making movies thats why . And she's pregnant with twins for tito ortiz so she'll never return
    There's an article in the 28, April ,2008 issue of Roling Stone magazine about a madam who was done for keeping an exclusive escort agency that had former Playmates and other top-shelf centerfolds as well as pornstars on the books, who had turned to the escort industry because there wasn't any money in their usual fields. The article mentioned how Ms. Jameson had given up on the porn industry because they wanted to pay her that amount. Now, maybe I worded wrong, and should have use the word shoot. But I do remember that figure.
    The New Issue of Rolling Stone: The Women of “The Hills” : Rolling Stone : Rock and Roll Daily
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 27-10-08 at 02:38.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    814
    Reviews
    18

    Default WOW Rimmer

    That's a worrying amount of information to have at your fingertips fella. You must be a big fan ?

    If she passed me in the street I wouldn't know her I'm afraid,
    TheNads.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    405
    Reviews
    20

    Default Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    That's a worrying amount of information to have at your fingertips fella. You must be a big fan ?

    If she passed me in the street I wouldn't know her I'm afraid,
    TheNads.
    You would probably recognise her minge tho
    Drop One Keep One To Glory

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    That's a worrying amount of information to have at your fingertips fella. You must be a big fan ?

    If she passed me in the street I wouldn't know her I'm afraid,
    TheNads.
    i read somewhere that "jenna jameson" is the 2nd most searched term on the internet after the word sex. if thats true i dont thinks its so worrying

    i dont know where rollingstone got there info from but that doesnt sound right to me either. jenna is a contract girl which means she gets an annual fee not a per scene fee.

    but who knows!!!!
    sandiexxx
    genuine british porn star
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/6737/S...sh-escort.html

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •