Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Calm down Chelsea

Reviews

Talking Calm down Chelsea

To all the chelski fans hard luck

Last edited by kieree; 26-10-08 at 18:11.
    Drop One Keep One To Glory

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up I was at the game and i didnt see anyone like that

Quote Originally Posted by kieree73 View Post
    To all the chelski fans hard luck

WAS A GOOD GAME THOUGH...........AND I LOVE THIS POST YOU HAVE A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOUR..........SURELY THOUGH YOU CANNOT BE IRISH.........COS IN GENERAL THEY JUST DONT.

STILL LOVING THE BEAUTIFUL GAME AND LOTS OF FUN WAS HAD BY ALL ........ NO SCUFFELS AT ALL.........ONLY GOT HOME TODAY AT 11.00 AND WE WERE STILL HAVING A LAUGH..........GOT TWO GAMES THIS WEEK THOUGH SO.......PHEW IS ALL I CAN SAY HULL CITY ON WEDNESDAY AND ANOTHER ON SATURDAY.........LETS SEE IF HULL CAN DEAL WITH THE BOYS. I DO HOPE NOT. ALSO WE WERE PLAYING WITH HALF THE TEAM OUT........YOU GOTTA ADMIT THAT THE THRASHING WE GAVE MIDDLESBOROUGH WAS A DELIGHT.........

TAKE CARE AND I LOVE THAT PICTURE ITS PRICELESS.

xoxox Lizzy

Default Awww, That's my Kieree

He always does me proud with his brilliant humour. Hey, where can I catch me one of those guys? And do they bring their own lube, or should I have some ready for when they want a goal?
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 27-10-08 at 07:16.

Default b4 u lube up Dolly

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Hey, where can I catch me one of those guys? And do they bring their own lube, or should I have some ready for when they want a goal?

see them in action 1st

YouTube - Harry Enfield - Blind Date Scousers

Still fancy em?

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default They are what are called here scousers -

Quote Originally Posted by dollydarling View Post
    he always does me proud with his brilliant humour. Hey, where can i catch me one of those guys? And do they bring their own lube, or should i have some ready for when they want a goal? Adult-anal
    they are just a hoot.......blinding sense of humour like the mancs - they are from manchester........

There are lots of songs that are sung at games but when the likes of everton or liverpool are playing its usually - who stole my stereo and the likes cos they are supposed thieves.......

Sorry dolly, i know its just the pond that is the great divide but there is a language barrier - also the english sense of humour and the american does not always travel well.

Take care and i would go into more explanation but its not easy to explain - i would add that throughout the country the scousers are seen to be on the dole and dont work - not true just a joke.......but being the folk that they are they take it on the chin. They are great fun people, that is until they fucked up our record yesterday - still had a blinding day out. Xxx

pub crawled and it was a blast - not one drop of blood spilt - was a great day....... Could of been better though!

Take care and i may come to new york around christmas i usually do - catch you there maybe. Ciao for now

Reviews

Default Fair play

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    they are just a hoot.......blinding sense of humour like the mancs - they are from manchester........

There are lots of songs that are sung at games but when the likes of everton or liverpool are playing its usually - who stole my stereo and the likes cos they are supposed thieves.......

Sorry dolly, i know its just the pond that is the great divide but there is a language barrier - also the english sense of humour and the american does not always travel well.

Take care and i would go into more explanation but its not easy to explain - i would add that throughout the country the scousers are seen to be on the dole and dont work - not true just a joke.......but being the folk that they are they take it on the chin. They are great fun people, that is until they fucked up our record yesterday - still had a blinding day out. Xxx

pub crawled and it was a blast - not one drop of blood spilt - was a great day....... Could of been better though!

Take care and i may come to new york around christmas i usually do - catch you there maybe. Ciao for now
    Fair play to you Liz took it on the chin i dont think Jose would have been as gracious

Default Aww Kieree, That's cause she likes you

Quote Originally Posted by kieree73 View Post
    Fair play to you Liz took it on the chin i dont think Jose would have been as gracious

Just like I like you, and I think everyone else likes you too. What is there not to like about you? You are just so fucking adorable!

Default HAHA, no hadnt heard that term before

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post

I have something fun to google today now. I love learning all about the cultural lingo. To be honest, I spent most of my life non-interested in sports, which is why I'm not up to par on the sports lingo. I was more of an outdoor sports person, liking hiking, kayaking, cycling... those kinds of sports. But as I get older, wiser, open-minded, I just want to take everything in. Life is so facinating, and it's so important to enjoy life and smile and laugh and be as happy and peaceful as possible.

Do let me know if you come to NYC.

Reviews

Talking drown me in your lube

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Just like I like you, and I think everyone else likes you too. What is there not to like about you? You are just so fucking adorable!
    Dolly you are such a sweetie
    just to show im not neglecting my favorite New Yorker

Default Sure, I'm only Posing as a New Yorker

Just hanging out in Central Park 'till I can come back to Ireland. After all, you'd think Ireland would be eager to get a horny harpist on their soil.
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 27-10-08 at 21:48.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast