Thread: Special Offer for duration Of Ireland Tour!!!!

Exclamation Special Offer for duration Of Ireland Tour!!!!

Hi Gents,
    Take it as you like a little credit crunching offer or a nice early xmas gift to you from me. For the duration of my Emerald Isle tour I am offering a 10% discount on rates of your appointment. This special offer only applies if you book in advance for an appointment, not for last minute callers. Also it does not include the special duo rate Lynne and myself are offering in Dublin on the 17th and 18th November as this is already a special offer. Please pm email or call me. Please note I do not accept withheld numbers. Please quote this advertisement when you make your appointment to qualify for the special offer. Kisses HUgs and Snuggles Alyssa xxx
    Tel 447816371195 26th and 27th October
    353872758938 28th October til the 18th November
    I will be visiting Derry, Letterkenny, Sligo, Galway, Wexford, Limerick, Cork, Kilkenny and Dublin please see my profile for details.....
    This is my last tour for this year gents looking forward to some hot and secy fun as always....Please note I do security checks before accepting appointments xxxxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

2. Default security check

what do these consist of?

Default Im unclear on your post???

My rates 1hr 250 30mins 150 and please enquire for any additional hours. There is an extra charge for a levels all other services are included. I hope that explains it my rates and services are listed on my profile xxxxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx