Thread: Alyssa Jenkins In Derry/London Derry 25th 26th and 27th October!!!L

Exclamation Alyssa Jenkins In Derry/London Derry 25th 26th and 27th October!!!L

Hi Gents of Derry,
    Im over in your fair city for the weekend as well as monday...so if you are looking for something hot and sexy to brighten up even the dimmest of skies dont hesitate to ring me 07816371195. This is my last trip until the new year!!!
    Gents I offer a full companionship service as well as the ultimate girlfriend experience please do not text asking if I offer the rub and tug service sorry I dont, I offer a totally unrushed and relaxing period of time filled with lots of very sexy and energetic times. Please do not ring from withheld numbers as they will not be answered.....I work on the reference system thanks a million and looking forward to playing nice and naughty with you xxxx Alyssa Jenkinsxxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alyssa Jenkins For This Useful Post:

tspetite (07-12-10)

Default Last Day In Derry/London Derry Monday 27th October!!!

Gents of Derry,
    Monday Blues after the weekend??? Offering quick solution to brighten up your dreary and cold day....It is my last day for this year in your fair city tomoro... Looking forward to heating you up from 0 to 100 very quickly...Kisses Hugs and snuggles Alyssa 07816371195 xxxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx