Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: E-I Bond girls

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Cool E-I Bond girls

    With the new James Bond film Quantum of Solace due to be released soon I was thinking which of the escorts from E-I would make a good Bond girl. I can't choose one because theres so many to choose from. I'll be greedy like Bond himself who has 3 girls per film. Here are my Bond girls, Gemma, Brenda, Alyssa, Kat and Mysterious Diana. I know it's more than 3, but I'm a bit greedy, Patricia could be M and Sarah could be Miss Moneypenny. Quarterpoundher could be Q.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    in the clouds
    Posts
    996
    Reviews
    21

    Default brenda bond beauty

    brenda would make a great bond girl..
    she is firey, fiesty and i think she could kick some serious ass!!!!!!!

  3. #3
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Talking More like a hammor horror without makeup

    Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    with the new james bond film quantum of solace due to be released soon i was thinking which of the escorts from e-i would make a good bond girl. I can't choose one because theres so many to choose from. I'll be greedy like bond himself who has 3 girls per film. Here are my bond girls, gemma, brenda, alyssa, kat and mysterious diana. I know it's more than 3, but i'm a bit greedy, :d patricia could be m and sarah could be miss moneypenny. Quarterpoundher could be q. :d

    damn and i thought that you were being serious.........

    Dont think there ever has been a size 16 bond girl ........ Ever.........

    Still i think that brenda would be good......... Pussy galore.........

    Before you get your nose out of place its a joke......... Still i think
    that pussy galore was one of the better of the funny names...........

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    635
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    I, of course, would have hot lizzy as my bond girl. sure theres not one meglomaniac mastermind in the whole wide world stands a chance with her at my side bbj

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default Oh do behave 00Highway!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    With the new James Bond film Quantum of Solace due to be released soon I was thinking which of the escorts from E-I would make a good Bond girl. I can't choose one because theres so many to choose from. I'll be greedy like Bond himself who has 3 girls per film. Here are my Bond girls, Gemma, Brenda, Alyssa, Kat and Mysterious Diana. I know it's more than 3, but I'm a bit greedy, Patricia could be M and Sarah could be Miss Moneypenny. Quarterpoundher could be Q.
    Now listen carefully 00Highway, Q branch has come up with some nifty new devices to help you track down the lovely but leathal ladies of SPECTRE

    S tunningly P retty E scorts C an T otally R uin E cononmy

    Your Mission…….Get them to lower prices or at least knock off a tenner now and again.

    One device I've been working on is called a “Mobile Phone” you activate like so and enter the secret numbers which are contained in your for your eyes only folder and a clever little gadget locks onto a similar device issued to all their Double OH OOOOOOOOH agents.

    Also we’ve kited you out with a new motor as you weren’t really looking the part on old black bess, but 00Highway, do try and bring it back in one piece this time.

    And we have a walther pkk instead of your old flintlocks as well you have to admit you've been a little outgunned of late in your shootouts.

    Your 00 license has been revoked from Kill to trill, think you can handle it Jimbo?

    You leave for Monaco in the morning, your contact will be Blow felt (Gemma) and you can fill her in on the details, she is currently tracking down SPECTRES main assasin’s Thumper (Liz) and Humper (bigpaws) AKA oddjob.

    Ps

    What ever you do James, don’t press the Ejector button to soon or your cover will be “blown”

    Pps

    This place could do with a quantum of sense...

    Or a modicum of manners...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marijuana View Post
    brenda bond beauty

    brenda would make a great bond girl..
    she is firey, fiesty and i think she could kick some serious ass!!!!!!!

    Oh fuck!
    I will change my name!!

    And I would rather kick some serious balls! Of silly timewasters! PheeHeeHedevils1

    Bond, Brenda Bond!
    Last edited by Brenda Beauty Babe; 23-10-08 at 23:52.

  7. #7
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Talking Strangely enough my enlish no end 007

    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Now listen carefully 00Highway, Q branch has come up with some nifty new devices to help you track down the lovely but leathal ladies of SPECTRE

    S tunningly P retty E scorts C an T otally R uin E cononmy

    Your Mission…….Get them to lower prices or at least knock off a tenner now and again.

    One device I've been working on is called a “Mobile Phone” you activate like so and enter the secret numbers which are contained in your for your eyes only folder and a clever little gadget locks onto a similar device issued to all their Double OH OOOOOOOOH agents.

    Also we’ve kited you out with a new motor as you weren’t really looking the part on old black bess, but 00Highway, do try and bring it back in one piece this time.

    And we have a walther pkk instead of your old flintlocks as well you have to admit you've been a little outgunned of late in your shootouts.

    Your 00 license has been revoked from Kill to trill, think you can handle it Jimbo?

    You leave for Monaco in the morning, your contact will be Blow felt (Gemma) and you can fill her in on the details, she is currently tracking down SPECTRES main assasin’s Thumper (Liz) and Humper (bigpaws) AKA oddjob.

    Ps

    What ever you do James, don’t press the Ejector button to soon or your cover will be “blown”

    Pps

    This place could do with a quantum of sense...

    Or a modicum of manners...
    007 LICENSE TO THRILL - IN LONDON ONLY - CIAO FOR NOW.....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    west coast
    Posts
    973
    Reviews
    45

    Default bond girl

    i reackon lorna woul dbe a great bond girl, she has nails like razors, oh on eslice there and you would be ball less lol

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    in the clouds
    Posts
    996
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Beauty Babe View Post
    Oh fuck!
    I will change my name!!

    And I would rather kick some serious balls! Of silly timewasters! PheeHeeHedevils1

    Bond, Brenda Bond!
    no no no its brenda bond beauty............... because you are more of a beauty than any bond girl

    and kicking in the balls is not cool, seriously, you dont know how bad that hurts!!!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marijuana View Post
    no no no its brenda bond beauty............... because you are more of a beauty than any bond girl
    Beauty Brenda Bond ?

    Quote Originally Posted by marijuana
    and kicking in the balls is not cool, seriously, you dont know how bad that hurts!!!!
    Well, then the idiot will remember that waste time of Brenda Bond isn't possible!!!angels5

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •