Thread: Westport = Heaven???

Reviews

Default Westport = Heaven???

When I think of Westport in the summer its of a beautiful town, good pints, tourists milling about happily - a very nice place. When I think of it in winter my mind struggles to think of anything. Then I see that 3 of the best in the business namely Rachel, Abbey and Sienna are all there at the one time. Talk about being spoilt for choice. Suddenly being 150 miles from Dublin in a howling Atlantic gale is something I could take. Girls is there really that much business there?

Blog Entries

lol your right about the wind ... and the good looking well tanned people of the summer have been replaced with hordes of oap's .. my hotel is like an oap home
    but ..
    its not all bad .. a 2 day stop on tour has been worthwhile .. see ya again westport in the spring

Wink hiya

hi skyblue ,

thanks xxx

its a lovely place , people really friendly !!! a bit windy 2 day but im nice and warm .

rachel

xxxx

Reviews

Default come back to galway

hey lorna, are you coming back to galway soon, i thought you had returned to the uk

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mature abby View Post
    lol your right about the wind ... and the good looking well tanned people of the summer have been replaced with hordes of oap's .. my hotel is like an oap home
    but ..
    its not all bad .. a 2 day stop on tour has been worthwhile .. see ya again westport in the spring
    Oh you'll see me before spring even if its not in westport!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lorna123 View Post
    hi skyblue ,

thanks xxx

its a lovely place , people really friendly !!! a bit windy 2 day but im nice and warm .

rachel

xxxx
    You doing a full week there? Hotel or apartment?

Exclamation hi

i dont no if ill b back in galway till 2009

rachel

xxxxx