Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Birthday E-I

... I know its a birthday, but i feel stupid as I'm the only one wearing a stupid birthday hat!

Reviews

Default there is nothing happy about this birthday

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    That's right, this website is 10 years old today!

Pat x
    your site is being dragged down by 1 certain person and you do not have the courage to do anything about it..... grow some balls and get rid of her...... have you not seen bigpaws vote???? or my petition????? seriously pat...... pull the head out and do something to sort this mess out....

Reviews

Smile Your just tooooo dopey

Quote Originally Posted by marijuana View Post
    your site is being dragged down by 1 certain person and you do not have the courage to do anything about it..... grow some balls and get rid of her...... have you not seen bigpaws vote???? or my petition????? seriously pat...... pull the head out and do something to sort this mess out....
    Are you still talking about me marijuana maaaaaan? DOH! haven,t you ever heard this marijuana maaaaan - PROHIBITION DOESNT WORK. so does it or not hippy? bbj

Reviews

Default yes lizzy i am talking about you

why do you pm me being all nice they come on the boards and start throwing insults???? pick one or the other you fool

you have to be eighteen to vote in this country so neither you or paws opinions are as of yet relevant

Smile Get the Birthday Suits on - It's a PARTEEE!!

come on lads, get over it!!

one minute everyone has had enough of the same old crap - the next it's dragged into a Happy Birthday E-I Thread!!

Well, I for one want to wish all @ E-I a Happy 10th Anniversary - and also want to congratulate all the girls on here for commemorating the testimonial by reducing their rates to 75 euros for 1/2 hour and 175 euros per hour!!

Good Work Girls - I'm sure you will all have a very busy Birthday WEEK!!

Dom

Hot Lizzy Guest

Cool Touche I like it

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    you have to be eighteen to vote in this country so neither you or paws opinions are as of yet relevant

Horny, Horny Alec.......... so horny they named him twice - tres jolie..........

I did just want to say........ can someone tell Gemma that her sign off of the old Foreigner song is Cold as Ice and not Your cos that would still be wrong to, would have to be You're
    dont want to be the one to burst her bubble......... thanks sexy.........corrrrrrrrr give us a limerick........go on.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default I'm Not Mr. T from the A team

why do you pm me being all nice they come on the boards and start throwing insults???? pick one or the other you fool

I believe his catch phrase was ' I pity the fool'.........hey liz how you doing - doing fine bbj

Its just soooooo confusing.......must be his passive smoking going to my head........

Reviews

Default my passive smoking going to your head???

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    I believe his catch phrase was ' I pity the fool'.........hey liz how you doing - doing fine bbj

Its just soooooo confusing.......must be his passive smoking going to my head........
    your hundreds of miles away you twit.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12