Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Who is E-I’s Minister for Health?...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default Who is E-I’s Minister for Health?...

    Given that many people have made statements to Liz’s mental health like, “nutter” “deranged””mad” etc, etc, and assuming for a second you all are right, then as all Socieys are judged on it’s treatment of it’s most vulnerable, then most would agree that the mentally unwell would be somewhere in that category of “vulnerable” then your comments through much light on this microcosm of society and what drives your collective imperative, which is namely to single out from the herd and devourer at leisure and in doing so cement your only real bond here, and that is your need to be accepted by the group, even if that group is itself dysfunctional. I hope none of you are every made Minister for health here in E-I as it will resemble pre final solution Germany here with pipes leading from the exhaust of Patricia’s sports coupe into the sealed enclosure of the chatroom.

    Did any of you think to ask yourselves why she may have some anger issues or others, we are all the sum of our experiences.

    A fluid ounce of compassion becalms an ocean of malice...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,797

    Default

    Did any of you think to ask yourselves why she may have some anger issues or others, we are all the sum of our experiences.
    I will tell you why...

    Because All Liz's register on this site and posting avay,and there comes some FlyShit with retardation as normality like on tread created by myself https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...html#post45303
    and post some shit without being able to spell leprachaunts,and taking a piss outta one of the Liz's,and than he thinks,Fuck,why this girl is angry at me,and have such attitude and calling me a Flyshit!!!!

    Yes,darling,because you are one.

    Befor when Paws was mean to you,i always tought Paws have issues......Now,YOUare the one.
    You Flyshits are provoking fights and thinking why Lizs are angry and having attitude peroblems

    YOU are one that need to be banned
    YOU are one that provoke fights
    YOU are one looking for problems
    YOU are one who probably will get them

    GO AND FUCK YOURSELFGENTLY IN YOUR TIGHT BUTTHOLE WHERE SUN NEVER SHINED BEFORE
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    I will tell you why...

    Because All Liz's register on this site and posting avay,and there comes some FlyShit with retardation as normality like on tread created by myself https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...html#post45303
    and post some shit without being able to spell leprachaunts,and taking a piss outta one of the Liz's,and than he thinks,Fuck,why this girl is angry at me,and have such attitude and calling me a Flyshit!!!!

    Yes,darling,because you are one.

    Befor when Paws was mean to you,i always tought Paws have issues......Now,YOUare the one.
    You Flyshits are provoking fights and thinking why Lizs are angry and having attitude peroblems

    YOU are one that need to be banned
    YOU are one that provoke fights
    YOU are one looking for problems
    YOU are one who probably will get them

    GO AND FUCK YOURSELFGENTLY IN YOUR TIGHT BUTTHOLE WHERE SUN NEVER SHINED BEFORE

    Dont mess with Anna.. this girl has claws, beautiful sensual claws, but claws none the less.. you tell it like it is girl.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Liz is clearly mentally disturbed, but we can't help her with that.

    Asking us to try to help Liz is like asking us to financially support homeless people we see on the street. Personally I generally walk past homeless people I see on the street, because I think the best way to help homeless people is to support charities like the Simon Community that offer proper help to homeless people within a solid structure, not to give money to individual homeless people you see on street, not least because you don't know they are genuine or even if they are genuine if giving them money will help them rather than hinder them from getting proper help or support alcoholism or other addictions.

    We are not here to help Liz. She needs help, but not from us.

    Pat x

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York City - Visit me in the USA!
    Posts
    1,894

    Default Anna

    The more passion you show, the more I want to kiss that naughty talking mouth of yours.
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 22-10-08 at 09:05.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York City - Visit me in the USA!
    Posts
    1,894

    Default Well, how can I say this in a polite way??

    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Given that many people have made statements to Liz’s mental health like, “nutter” “deranged””mad” etc, etc, and assuming for a second you all are right,
    But isnt there a verse in the bible that says "He without sin may cast the first stone", and another saying "A pot calling the kettle black"? Do you really think that anyone has a right to stand on the judgement seat, chastising someone else's mental health? I'm accepting of all personalities and both their weaknesses and strengths, but it would be my pet peave to see someone waving a finger at someone else, when the accusations and assumptions they speak of should be directed into their very own bathroom mirror

    QPH, I remember only 2 weeks ago, most posters here were questioning your own mental health.

    The only one who has a right to judge someone else's mental health, is a qualified doctor in that field. And even then, Im not sure if they could give an accurate diagnosis, since they were not attached to that person's skin since the day they popped out of their mom's puss.

    Best to not judge others. If we strive for our own perfection, we will find ourselves way too busy to judge anyone else.
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 22-10-08 at 08:00.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    288

    Default Darling Anna Sabitcha

    Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    I will tell you why...

    Because All Liz's register on this site and posting avay,and there comes some FlyShit with retardation as normality like on tread created by myself https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...html#post45303
    and post some shit without being able to spell leprachaunts,and taking a piss outta one of the Liz's,and than he thinks,Fuck,why this girl is angry at me,and have such attitude and calling me a Flyshit!!!!

    Yes,darling,because you are one.

    Befor when Paws was mean to you,i always tought Paws have issues......Now,YOUare the one.
    You Flyshits are provoking fights and thinking why Lizs are angry and having attitude peroblems

    YOU are one that need to be banned
    YOU are one that provoke fights
    YOU are one looking for problems
    YOU are one who probably will get them

    GO AND FUCK YOURSELFGENTLY IN YOUR TIGHT BUTTHOLE WHERE SUN NEVER SHINED BEFORE

    That sounds sensible enough, isn't it? I've been back for 4 weeks I think, after a 5 months holiday, and you tell me that the shit in this shit forum among yous is because of me?

    Do I need to be banned, really?? I did banned myself for 5 months holidays....
    Do I provoke the fights, really?? The "big men" here wouldn't dare to fight me, cause they always attack the weak, the easy targets, the escorts...
    Do I look for problems, really?? I never said Pat is in a idiot, obviously I don't need to voice myself all the time for what is obvious and commonly accepted...
    Will I get problems, really?? Are you the first one... ??

    See and now I will give you my piece of wisdom for today: Anna, this rants of yours out of nonsense happen because of getting fucked by retarded leperkons only and all the time, so you getting kind of that way too...


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Thumbs up Dolly

    Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    But isnt there a verse in the bible that says "He without sin may cast the first stone", and another saying "A pot calling the kettle black"? Do you really think that anyone has a right to stand on the judgement seat, chastising someone else's mental health? I'm accepting of all personalities and both their weaknesses and strengths, but it would be my pet peave to see someone waving a finger at someone else, when the accusations and assumptions they speak of should be directed into their very own bathroom mirror

    QPH, I remember only 2 weeks ago, most posters here were questioning your own mental health.

    The only one who has a right to judge someone else's mental health, is a qualified doctor in that field. And even then, Im not sure if they could give an accurate diagnosis, since they were not attached to that person's skin since the day they popped out of their mom's puss.

    Best to not judge others. If we strive for our own perfection, we will find ourselves way too busy to judge anyone else.
    Now that is the best advise anybody has given QPH on here so far ................. do not judge others lest you yourself be judged.

    Plus QPH is obviously as disturbed (as pointed out by Anna among others) as his good friend Liz but in diferent ways and for different reasons ..................

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Plus QPH is obviously as disturbed (as pointed out by Anna among others) as his good friend Liz...
    Ah but he's not such a maggot is he?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    814
    Reviews
    18

    Default I don't agree !

    I don't agree QPH, Pat summed it up well. Liz is obviously a very insecure, unbalanced person & we're not here to administer healthcare to anyone.
    Pity on the other hand is ours to give & I have advocated pity for her before but only when I'm not advocating public flogging, as she succeeds in driving most people here to distraction.
    Paws & QPH should be given a new sub-heading to carry out their private war & only they can post. The rest of us can look-in though & maybe score the battles to see who is ahead.
    Dolly, well how can I disagree with you ? You're just right about everything & I want to have your babies !

    Squeezing out a bairn can't be as sore as my mickey over the last week !
    TheNads.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •