Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: TV3 Tonight - Anyone know more?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default TV3 Tonight - Anyone know more?

    I see from the TV Guide, we have 'How The Irish Have Sex' followed by 'Undercover Ireland: The Sex Trade' tonight. Presume the later is a repeat.

    Anyone know more?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    256
    Reviews
    49

    Default

    I know nothing. It is probably just a "feel good" story about the good old days when we could afford to visit escorts and did not have the time to post crap on here.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Laois
    Posts
    524
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Probably a repeat of the last programme they did to tie in with the series on at the moment about 'our' sex habits. Thats the Irish, not Cockneys!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    So it looks like my free one hour ad will be shown again tonight!

    I'm surprised. I thought they'd be too embarassed to show it again after the overwhelming backlash against their crap journalism the last time.

    Ah well though, it's a win win situation for me!

    Now lay out the red carpet and be nice to all the new visitors we'll have tonight...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default Do your part

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    So it looks like my free one hour ad will be shown again tonight!

    I'm surprised. I thought they'd be too embarassed to show it again after the overwhelming backlash against their crap journalism the last time.

    Ah well though, it's a win win situation for me!

    Now lay out the red carpet and be nice to all the new visitors we'll have tonight...
    We'll clean the silver and lay out the carpet, we'll even wash behind our ears, but you will have to take out the trash... and flush the crap....this is a big floater and you may have to call in peter the perfect pumber..but im sure you will find a wat to take care of her/it sorry...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Laois
    Posts
    524
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    So it looks like my free one hour ad will be shown again tonight!

    I'm surprised. I thought they'd be too embarassed to show it again after the overwhelming backlash against their crap journalism the last time.

    Ah well though, it's a win win situation for me!

    Now lay out the red carpet and be nice to all the new visitors we'll have tonight...
    Laying out the red carpet won't help any newbies feel comfortable as long as our resident crackpot slag hag, cockney, slam dunkin freak is here to greet them!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    256
    Reviews
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    So it looks like my free one hour ad will be shown again tonight!

    I'm surprised. I thought they'd be too embarassed to show it again after the overwhelming backlash against their crap journalism the last time.

    Ah well though, it's a win win situation for me!

    Now lay out the red carpet and be nice to all the new visitors we'll have tonight...
    Can you have these threads and the "sexual preferences" temporarily off limits to non members and hide the photos of the freak wrapped in plastic. In other words, reduce the target for the do-gooders. It will not help any of us if some jumped-up politician, short of brains and votes, decides to start some kind of moral crusade against the "filth".

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Laois
    Posts
    524
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamon View Post
    Can you have these threads and the "sexual preferences" temporarily off limits to non members and hide the photos of the freak wrapped in plastic. In other words, reduce the target for the do-gooders. It will not help any of us if some jumped-up politician, short of brains and votes, decides to start some kind of moral crusade against the "filth".
    The freak in plastic or the cockney freak? Both would give a bad impression. Maybe QPH could pen a short welcoming note to our visitors. Sleep would arrive before they reached the boards!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    635
    Reviews
    1

    Default Yeh, bet its a repeat

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I see from the TV Guide, we have 'How The Irish Have Sex' followed by 'Undercover Ireland: The Sex Trade' tonight. Presume the later is a repeat. Anyone know more?
    the programme paper here says its on at 10pm, and its the investigation by karen coleman, who as far as i remember was in the last one. So unless shes obsessed enough for more revelations its probably the same show. its followed by the news and then michal the funniest weatherman in the world. bbj

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    As you all know, due to Ireland's backward laws I can't live in Ireland so I can't watch TV3... So please kind souls who do have TV3 tell me is there is anything new on the show. Thanks x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •