Hello there boys
I will be visiting Cork 23-27th I will be in a lovely apartment in the city center except last day I willl be in a city center hotel...
Looking forward to the jazz fesitival and all you horny Irish men.. I love Ireland. I have been away for a few months and I am really looking forward to getting back on Irish soil... I am onloy back for a short time though and then I must return to
Stockholm end of November as I am going to school there... I am getting my swdish massage liscense so when i return in the spring I will be able t give you one hell of a massage with a super duper happy ending!
In the meantime I offer all sorts of naughty services and it all included in my low low price of 250 euro for the hour and 150 for the half hour... Included is french kissing. A- level on me or on you
Owo, cim, toy show and I am alway dressed in sexy gear like skirt, stockings suspenders and high hells.. Won't you give me a EIRE
my phone will be turned on the morning I arrive in Cork... In Copenhagen now sitting at the hard rock cafe... Awesome city.. Going to the red light district later for a look around.
Good luck all and counting the hours for some 100 percent real Irish cock!
Love Liberty Americanpie