here it is
    have a go here and not on my petition

Ban yourself hashish
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Reviews

Thumbs down marijuana madness

Quote Originally Posted by marijuana View Post
    have a go at marijuana
    you want me to have a go at marijuana???? youre encouraging me to smoke pot? and end up some sort of reefer madness like YOU????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	madness.gif 
Views:	12 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	5748  

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post
    you want me to have a go at marijuana???? youre encouraging me to smoke pot? and end up some sort of reefer madness like YOU????
    shut up lizzy
    you know what i meant
    Last edited by marijuana; 21-10-08 at 19:12.

Reviews

shut up lizzy you twit
    you know what i meant
    Doh ! Marijuana maaaaan, you should say what you mean, you bigger twit. Cmon laugh, it was funny in a corny way, eh? sure just have urself a ginormous bong or 2, have a deep think about it and you,ll laugh .......... eventually!!!! you slow witted dipstik har har bbj

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post
    Doh ! Marijuana maaaaan, you should say what you mean, you bigger twit. Cmon laugh, it was funny in a corny way, eh? sure just have urself a ginormous bong or 2, have a deep think about it and you,ll laugh .......... eventually!!!! you slow witted dipstik har har bbj
    there was nothng funny about it lizzy. why do you feel the need to have a second username on this site and have conversations with yourself????
    you must have nothing better to do. is the prime minister not taking you out tonight

Default freedom of speech

Freedom of speech is a human right.

Are you to deny that basic human right ?

UN Declaration of Human Rights
    Article 19.
    Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.

I would have thought tht the Irish, of all people, with our history would never do such a thing.

To deny someone the right to speak is an indication of weakness. It takes strength to listen to those opinions which are anathema.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink Lets talk footie

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post

Article 19.
    Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.

I would have thought tht the Irish, of all people, with our history would never do such a thing.

To deny someone the right to speak is an indication of weakness. It takes strength to listen to those opinions which are anathema.

WELL WHAT A NIGHT HEY............ GOALS GALORE FOR YOUR LADS - FANTASTIC

DEL PIERO..........GORGEOUOS WHAT A MAN AND WHAT A GOAL - VERY SPECIAL

MAN U........... AH WELL CANT HAVE IT ALL, THEY GAVE POOR OLD CELTIC A SPANKING.

NOTHING MATTERS LIKE FOOTIE DOES ............. NOTHING WORTH TALKING ABOUT ON HERE COS I CANT BE ARSED.

WELL DONE THE ENGLISH TEAMS, HATS OFF.......... JUST GOT TO MAKE IT A REAL PARTY FO THE BOYS IN BLUE........... MISSED YOU MR ALEC........ HOPE YOU GOT TO WATCH THE GAMES. LOTS MORE TOMORROW.........CANT WAIT I WANT TO WATCH THEM NOW.

XXX LIZZY........AKA THE PUNDIT..........

Hot Lizzy Guest

Lightbulb Use your noodle get my ip address thats bbj not me

there was nothng funny about it lizzy. Why do you feel the need to have a second username on this site and have conversations with yourself????
    You must have nothing better to do. Is the prime minister not taking you out tonight:d
    you could if you wanted.........probably too out of it though........

Night baby, peace and love, peace and love........quote from ringo.:d

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post

Article 19.

what??? who is denying who what???? dude, please make sense and be rellevant to the topic when you post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast