Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sick of this Shit

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Not crying wolf, not scared of these guys - you cannot lift pics and put them here

i have written to you approximately 4 maybe 5 times is all so dont write that bull and i wont be drawn into your crying wolf sillyness either cause its totally unfounded and i think that i can take anyone on at their own game on this board.

It was posted on the worst picture section by paws........we all believe and in doing this he stole the picture and placed it on here - now my knowledge of the copyright law is this - as its on your site the problem now becomes yours as it is in your domain........ You with me yet

this does have something to do with you as it is place on your site and therefore now you are deemed to be in possession of it..........

Sadly for you i do know the law............. Ciao now what you going to do about it or do you think that i should go howl at the moon...........
    I'll remove the pics as a courtesy. Courtesy it is though Liz. If you know the law, you should well know that you need to submit a DMCA request to the website/host to get pics removed for alleged copyright infringement. We have had no such communications from you.

Blog Entries

No Lizzy, you should just stop attacking everybody left ,right and centre and then quote it in your blog........... there are other places to resource material for that.......

Instead contribute in an orderly manner, without slagging random people, and highjacking their threads with arguments. If you didn't get yourself into all this arguments, maybe there would be less to complain about, then maybe Pat wouldn't ignore your requests. Surely, you are a nice person in real life, but why cause all this mess on here??????

Surely, you will not be able to stop yourself fom replying back to me, but don't worry,

AS I'M NOT HERE TO FEED A TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    Dublin tbc , Belfast tbc, Cork tbc

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I'll remove the pics as a courtesy. Courtesy it is though Liz. If you know the law, you should well know that you need to submit a DMCA request to the website/host to get pics removed for alleged copyright infringement. We have had no such communications from you.

Ah FFS Pat just put us all out of our misery and ban her and every other long winded boring sod that has nothing better to do with their time than type shit all day long. (Did you get my point?)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Surely, you are a nice person in real life, but why cause all this mess on here??????
    Kat, if you want to go ahead and bet some of your money on her being a nice person in real life, be my guest, but the odds are a bit high for my liking. I'll stick with the Lotto; the chances of getting it wrong there are less.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Sent it to you yesterday actually -

No alledged about it. I think we are both well aware of the law which is why you have done this.

Looking forward to the next full moon.........

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default I only attack when attacked.....

Quote Originally Posted by kat View Post
    no lizzy, you should just stop attacking everybody left ,right and centre and then quote it in your blog........... There are other places to resource material for that.......

Instead contribute in an orderly manner, without slagging random people, and highjacking their threads with arguments. If you didn't get yourself into all this arguments, maybe there would be less to complain about, then maybe pat wouldn't ignore your requests. Surely, you are a nice person in real life, but why cause all this mess on here??????

Surely, you will not be able to stop yourself fom replying back to me, but don't worry,

as i'm not here to feed a trollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :d
    i didn't start that or any one thread on here - those that start the trash can only expect to be trashed, as lets face it .......... Its slander.

You need to go feed the troll now its t.time........ Ciao

Reviews

i didn't start that or any one thread on here - those that start the trash can only expect to be trashed, as lets face it .......... Its slander.

You need to go feed the troll now its t.time........ Ciao

You realy need to grow up you silly little tart.
    what do you know about slander?
    fuck off and give us all a break. you are boring now.. why do you still post on here when you know that nobody wants you around?
    did you ever hear the expression " a fart in a space suit"? well thats you. the only person who can stomach you is you!!!

Blog Entries

Sent it to you yesterday actually -
    Liar.

No alledged about it. I think we are both well aware of the law which is why you have done this.
    Bollox.

well said Patricia,

these boards have become tedious and let's face it, a barrage of insults and belittlings.

I used to enjoy logging on for the 'craic' and to keep abreast of the witty banter and general light-hearted nature of most threads but now every thread descends into the same petty arguments and pedantic nit-picking by the same people.

over and over and over and over and...

there's enough doom and gloom around without ruining the E-I message boards!

Dom

Reviews

Default Patricia

This is your website. You need to exercise more control over it. You really need to send some people on very long holidays. Banning someone for a day or so is a bit of a joke. The minimum should be a month.
    There used to be an old saying, "if you dont have something good to say about someone, say nothing at all". Where have those days gone. There are too many people on here who seem to only get their jollies by insulting others. If you cannot segregate them then ban them all. Your website will only benifit.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast