Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Liz, a lady less ordinary !

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    814
    Reviews
    18

    Default Liz, a lady less ordinary !

    "I'm great, you're all just jealous that I'm English & you're thick Paddies with small willies ..
    Chelsea are great too & I've supported them all the way back to the beginning of the Abramovich days ........................
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha so small minded & green with envy, all of you ..............
    I'm just off to service a very important CEO accross the benches of the House of Lords with a bottle of Bollinger stashed in my cooze ...........................
    I'm on 1st name basis with all the most important people in London, they just adore me in Westminster, The City & Harley St. I'm great, me me me me ...............
    All my friend think you're so stupid in Paddysville (ha ha, made that up myself, funny) & can't believe it when I show them these boards. All my friend say I'm much better than all of you ..............................
    Did I mention that I'm great ? Being English is just sooooooooooooooo cool & everyone else is inferior & jealous. HA HA HA HA HA
    Everyone I know says Dublin is dangerous & they're all uncivilised over there.
    Liz Hilton, just lovin' the name !
    Must away now to service the Prime Minister, "you're sooooo special Liz he said to me last time".
    ME ME ME ME ME ME ME"

    Anyone else still dumbfounded at the level of post this lady persists with ? I love reading posts from people who show some class, wit, humour, imagination & above all humility, even if i don't agree with them. This lady has singularly managed to live her entire life while avoiding all of these traits.
    I've held my peace for a while now & decided not to feed the sociopathic beast. If I hated a bunch of people as much as she proclaims & was hated in return I'd clear off & dedicate my time to all these fab friends. But as long as she's getting attention it's good, just like the bold child, anything for attention.
    The fact that she lacks wit & humility begins to be excrutiating. She reminds me of the bloke in the pub who continuously tells jokes & isn't funny. He just doesn't have the social skills to realise the reactions aren't positive. I think you think you're hilarious. I love nothing more than clever wit & humour & she doesn't even scratch the surface.
    Her posts remind me of something you'd read on Bebo posted by teenagers, they still have time on their side though Liz, you don't !
    I'm not looking to start a whole new tit for tat thread & won't respond to the inevitable caustic reply. Just needed to offload, I'm sure it's because it's a Monday.

    Never too late to become a mature mature M'Lady.
    TheNads.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default best

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    "I'm great, you're all just jealous that I'm English & you're thick Paddies with small willies ..
    Chelsea are great too & I've supported them all the way back to the beginning of the Abramovich days ........................
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha so small minded & green with envy, all of you ..............
    I'm just off to service a very important CEO accross the benches of the House of Lords with a bottle of Bollinger stashed in my cooze ...........................
    I'm on 1st name basis with all the most important people in London, they just adore me in Westminster, The City & Harley St. I'm great, me me me me ...............
    All my friend think you're so stupid in Paddysville (ha ha, made that up myself, funny) & can't believe it when I show them these boards. All my friend say I'm much better than all of you ..............................
    Did I mention that I'm great ? Being English is just sooooooooooooooo cool & everyone else is inferior & jealous. HA HA HA HA HA
    Everyone I know says Dublin is dangerous & they're all uncivilised over there.
    Liz Hilton, just lovin' the name !
    Must away now to service the Prime Minister, "you're sooooo special Liz he said to me last time".
    ME ME ME ME ME ME ME"

    Anyone else still dumbfounded at the level of post this lady persists with ? I love reading posts from people who show some class, wit, humour, imagination & above all humility, even if i don't agree with them. This lady has singularly managed to live her entire life while avoiding all of these traits.
    I've held my peace for a while now & decided not to feed the sociopathic beast. If I hated a bunch of people as much as she proclaims & was hated in return I'd clear off & dedicate my time to all these fab friends. But as long as she's getting attention it's good, just like the bold child, anything for attention.
    The fact that she lacks wit & humility begins to be excrutiating. She reminds me of the bloke in the pub who continuously tells jokes & isn't funny. He just doesn't have the social skills to realise the reactions aren't positive. I think you think you're hilarious. I love nothing more than clever wit & humour & she doesn't even scratch the surface.
    Her posts remind me of something you'd read on Bebo posted by teenagers, they still have time on their side though Liz, you don't !
    I'm not looking to start a whole new tit for tat thread & won't respond to the inevitable caustic reply. Just needed to offload, I'm sure it's because it's a Monday.

    Never too late to become a mature mature M'Lady.
    TheNads.
    That is without doubt the funniest and best thought out post i have ever read here and
    it is so true its unreal. lmao

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,797

    Default

    This will end up in another slagging match.

    Looking at Lizzys posts i remember myself 2 years ago. I was same. Well i did not know as many course words but more less they were similar and i so could not get used to this country and people were provoking fights.

    If u can see in https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...pic-award.html

    she is provoked as she was in other threads,so please why don't u all stop doing it and see her nicer side?

    No one is needed to ban.

    Anyone that thinks she needs to be gone will make this board less interesting.

    People are entitled to opinions no matter good or bad...
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    256
    Reviews
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    This will end up in another slagging match.

    Looking at Lizzys posts i remember myself 2 years ago. I was same. Well i did not know as many course words but more less they were similar and i so could not get used to this country and people were provoking fights.

    If u can see in https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...pic-award.html

    she is provoked as she was in other threads,so please why don't u all stop doing it and see her nicer side?

    No one is needed to ban.

    Anyone that thinks she needs to be gone will make this board less interesting.

    People are entitled to opinions no matter good or bad...
    I believe that you are a friend of Liz Hilton. I am convinced that she is at least half Irish both from her looks and the fact that she has such an interest in the country. Am I right?

    p.s. on your website you say no "East European men". I believe that you are entitled to see, or not see whoever you like but what have you against these people?

    p.p.s. is Liz Hamilton really Lizzie Murphy from Clonakilty
    Last edited by dreamon; 20-10-08 at 11:21.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamon View Post
    I believe that you are a friend of Liz Hilton. I am convinced that she is at least half Irish both from her looks and the fact that she has such an interest in the country. Am I right?

    p.s. on your website you say no "East European men". I believe that you are entitled to see, or not see whoever you like but what have you against these people?

    p.p.s. is Liz Hamilton really Lizzie Murphy from Clonakilty

    I believe dreamron tries to provoke a fight with me
    i am friend of hers as much i have spoken to her on this site

    I m convinced she is as english as she says if she says so,and why dont u go to see her and find out yourself where she is from,it has nothing to do with her attitude and fights on here.

    Yes i am entitled to see whoever i want to see. Nothing against eastern europeans,just their attitude problems in sense 'i am paying and you are prostitute'
    Anyone with this attitude can go and do themself,and i can see Irish gents instead who appreciate more.
    They think they ll get somewhere with their attitude,but eh,well....nowhere.
    I am not seeing e-europeans in general,and by adding that setence on my profile i am saving time for both of us. Me and Him.

    I have no idea where is that Kilky
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    814
    Reviews
    18

    Default To Anna

    Anna, I remember your early posts. They were spicy alright but all you displayed was a lot of fire & a bit of inexperience. You were very defensive & always up for a scrap.
    I liked your spirit & you have gotten a bit more experience & learned to choose your battles.
    Immaturity is not a trait one so old should be displaying & it isn't an excuse. You can be witty & funny, whereas your friend can't.
    You're not comparing like with like. I accept her right to post however.

    We like you
    TheNads.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    Anna, I remember your early posts. They were spicy alright but all you displayed was a lot of fire & a bit of inexperience. You were very defensive & always up for a scrap.
    I liked your spirit & you have gotten a bit more experience & learned to choose your battles.
    Immaturity is not a trait one so old should be displaying & it isn't an excuse. You can be witty & funny, whereas your friend can't.
    You're not comparing like with like. I accept her right to post however.

    We like you
    TheNads.
    Lots of fire

    Still have that one

    It s not about getting more experience,it s growing up and having some other (more serious) things to do....or should i start to advertise as Mature Anna?
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    256
    Reviews
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    I believe dreamron tries to provoke a fight with me
    i am friend of hers as much i have spoken to her on this site

    I m convinced she is as english as she says if she says so,and why dont u go to see her and find out yourself where she is from,it has nothing to do with her attitude and fights on here.

    Yes i am entitled to see whoever i want to see. Nothing against eastern europeans,just their attitude problems in sense 'i am paying and you are prostitute'
    Anyone with this attitude can go and do themself,and i can see Irish gents instead who appreciate more.
    They think they ll get somewhere with their attitude,but eh,well....nowhere.
    I am not seeing e-europeans in general,and by adding that setence on my profile i am saving time for both of us. Me and Him.

    I have no idea where is that Kilky
    I thought that I had read a post from Liz saying that you were a friend and stayed in her apt. in London. My apologies if I was wrong. I was just curious about the East European thing, not trying to provoke you.

  9. #9
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Default That is all i have ever wished - how many women do though

    Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    This will end up in another slagging match.

    Looking at Lizzys posts i remember myself 2 years ago. I was same. Well i did not know as many course words but more less they were similar and i so could not get used to this country and people were provoking fights.

    If u can see in https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...pic-award.html

    she is provoked as she was in other threads,so please why don't u all stop doing it and see her nicer side?

    No one is needed to ban.

    Anyone that thinks she needs to be gone will make this board less interesting.

    People are entitled to opinions no matter good or bad...

    HOW MANY MEN ON HERE HAVE MORE THAN ONE ID........ I HAVE NO IDEA BUT I WOULD IMAGINE THAT THERE ARE A FAIR FEW.

    THE SAME MEN TALK THE SAME RUBBISH TIME AFTER TIME - WOMEN ON HERE ARE SCARED TO POST ANY THOUGHTS AND THATS A FACT I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE THIS SECTION A PLACE WHERE WOMEN ARE ABLE TO POST WITHOUT FEAR - I DONT THINK THATS A LOT TO ASK.

    THE MAN STOLE MY PICTURES WHICH IS ILLEGAL AND ITS SOMETHING THAT I WILL PRESS CHARGES FOR AND I WILL PRESS THEM AGAINST E-I FOR LETTING HIM DO SO, SADLY THEY DONT HAVE THE BALLS OR GOOD GRACE TO CALL OR WRITE TO ME TO SAY ANYTHING, ITS NOT ALLOWED ASK ANYONE THAT OWNS A SITE - IF THOSE PICTURES APPEARED ON E-I THEN THATS FINE - WELL NOT REALLY, BUT HE COULD LIFT THEM, YOU CANNOT LIFT PICTURES AND DO WHAT HE DID.

    ITS NOT ALL ABOUT ME, ME, ME, - ITS NOT ABOUT YOU EITHER ITS ABOUT HAVING A FAIRNESS AND EQUALITY AND THE FREEDOM TO WRITE WHAT YOU THINK WITHOUT BEING BULLIED...........THIS WE KNOW IS THE REAL THING - IT BUGS THE WOMEN ON HERE THAT THEY CANNOT WRITE AS THEY THINK IT WILL BE THEIR TURN TO BE PICKED ON BY THE LOCAL BULLIES......... WELL YOU GUYS THAT PICK ON THE WOMEN ON THIS SITE ARE JUST THE PITS, GO OUT IN YOUR HOODIES WITH YOUR GANGS AND GO OUT AND BASH SOMEONE UP OR GO STEEL A CAR - AS THAT IS THE LIFE STYLE THAT WOULD SEEM BEST FOR YOUR SORRY STATES OF MIND.

    ALL THE WOMEN ON HERE WANT IS TO BE ABLE TO SPEAK THE TRUTH AND THEY CANT - THATS THE SAD FACT OF IT ........WHY IS THIS NOT DEALT WITH BY THOSE THAT CAN I HAVE NO IDEA ......... BUT IT ISNT AND THATS WHAT'S WHAT TICKS ME OFF.

    PAT HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE LIKES OF PAWS AND HIS POST OR POLL'S AS HE DOES THEM AT THE WEEKEND WHEN SHE ISNT THERE........

    SORRY TO BE SO LONG WINDED, JUST THIS IS HOW I TRULLY FEEL - SAD AND ANNOYED FOR THOSE THAT DONT HAVE THE BOTTLE TO GROW SOME BALLS AND NOT BE SCARED, THE AMOUNT OF CALLS THAT I HAVE TO GO TO IRELAND HAS DOUBLED SINCE I HAVE BEEN ON HERE......... MEN LIKE WOMEN THAT ARE STRONG AND CAPABLE, NOT JUST RUN WITH THE PACK..........ALWAYS BEEN A LEADER IN EVERYTHING I HAVE DONE FROM SCHOOL TO NOW..............THATS THE WAY I INTEND TO STAY, STRONG.


    I KNOW ITS A HARD JOB FOR THE GIRLS, BUT THERE ARE SOME THAT WORK HARDER THAN OTHERS AND THATS A PITY.........THE SOUTH BE SAFE I AINT COMING THE NORTH DEFINITELY COMING......... SO PIGPAWS IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO ME I HAVE YOUR NUMBER AND IT WILL BE FIRMLY BLAMED ON YOU.........!!!!!!!!!!

    ANNA, TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GOOD WEEK......... XXX LIZZY

  10. #10
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Default Arent you the sadoe that goes to the clap clinic every 3 months

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post


    That is without doubt the funniest and best thought out post i have ever read here and
    it is so true its unreal. lmao


    *removed as offensive*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •