Thread: time traveller or fake post?

Default time traveller or fake post?

Has nbt now mastered the art of time travel or starting to post fake reviews? Taylor of Manchester of cork. Post made on 17th but hasn't met her yet. Or has he?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Drogshog View Post
    Has nbt now mastered the art of time travel or starting to post fake reviews? Taylor of Manchester of cork. Post made on 17th but hasn't met her yet. Or has he?

hi 7 post 1 review wonder ,

when was the reveiw submitted,

u dickhead

nbt

Question who's the dickhead!

hey nbt, read your review. You submitted it on the 17th. but your review says you met on
    18th. @ 4pm? How da fuck can you submit a review before you meet someone!

Reviews

obviously ,if u had made more than one reveiw, u would know that u cant submit a review before the date ,so maybe it was a glich in the website .........i submiteed the review on the 17 th . i can do no more

do u want me to approve them now aswell, ffs grow up and come back to me when you have 40 reviews. And u know u cant review ure sister

nbt

Reviews

It's a case for the CSI team
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Cheers highwayman.

Good to see someone with a sense of humour on this site for a change.

Default mmmmm....xxxxx

I saw nbt on Friday, 4pm.

I dont know why the date is wrong, why dont you ask Sarah instead Drogshog ??

T
    xxx

Blog Entries

And if it was anybody else , it would be considered a FAKE review

Don't you think Sarah has more important things to do Taylor. Has it not occurred to anyone that in his haste to get to his 50th review( and his GOLD STAR), NBT actually put in the WRONG DATE!
    By the way nbt I tried to review YOUR sister but she's not su**ing my c**k until tomorrow. I'll review then (if she's worth reviewing).

Reviews

Don't you think Sarah has more important things to do Taylor. Has it not occurred to anyone that in his haste to get to his 50th review( and his GOLD STAR), NBT actually put in the WRONG DATE!
    By the way nbt I tried to review YOUR sister but she's not su**ing my c**k until tomorrow. I'll review then (if she's worth reviewing).

And its a big deal that the date was wrong because ?????.
    Now i will say no more to you on the subject and i will let u get back to reading ure own reviews, which should take u 2 seconds

As for the sister thing ,i will let Taylor speak for her self on that.

nbt
    Last edited by ninebythree; 20-10-08 at 17:06.